Thursday 18 May 2017

Last day of cruise

Last day aboard and I have been worried about mum as she hasn't been with it this morning, I returned her to her cabin at 10.30am so she could have a lay down as she was falling asleep while we were sitting on deck 7 this morning.

Tim went and bought mum a bottle of water and told her to drink some, after doing so she started to improve and he told me to let her rest till she was ready for lunch which I did. After lunch I went back to her cabin and helped her pack some stuff ok most of their stuff expect for dad's stuff.

I have now packed all my stuff that needed to be packed but Tim said he will do his stuff so I will leave it to him although I feel like doing it but I never know how he will react sometimes he is fine with me doing it sometimes not so much.

My right ankle is still very sore as it the palm on my right hand but the hip is pretty much ok now as long as I don't lay on it or do anything to cause the pain to return I should fingers crossed be ok.

Tomorrow I have told mum that I will push her off the ship, so she doesn't have to walk thus the reason we are packing as much as we can in the luggage that is taken off the ship for us with only a few items being carried off by us.


I have now had shower and will wear what I have on tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Be nice for you all to get home, must be tiring and hope your mum will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a holiday is awesome, but home is nice too, a long hot bath and my own bed

      Delete
  2. Sounds like the trip has worn out both you and your mom. Always fun to go, but good to be home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did feel a bit worn out by the time it was over

      Delete
  3. Despite the problems here and there I really hope you had a fun overall experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dehydration can really work a number on you. I am glad she perked up some. Tim was sure on the right track. You have had a good time and I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it can and it is a problem mum has far to often

      Delete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...