Thursday 13 November 2014

Laptop problems



Afternoon all, another lovely day here in my part of the world. Well I am having computer problems, yesterday I was using the laptop and it started making a strange noise it sounded like the fan. Well after about 15 minutes it shut down and wouldn't reboot, I left it for a little while and tried to reboot it and it has been going alright since.

So I go and tell Tim that it is stuffed and I will need a new laptop, I was expecting him to complain but he didn't instead he tells me he was planning on getting me a new laptop for my birthday anyway.


Yes it is my birthday on Sunday I will be 52yrs old damn how did that happen.............

8 comments:

  1. Birthday meets necessity... a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm older than you are, but I wish you an early happy birthday. I'm so glad you're getting a new laptop. That's a great gift.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday for Sunday. How wonderful to get a new one....I know you will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sorry for the old one going kaput but how cool that your going to get a new and for your your Birthday. Happy Birthday my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am so excited about getting a new laptop, I have had this one for a long time

      Delete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...