Sunday 24 August 2014

Good Morning a little about Jessica's Car and my Mum's Health


Good morning all what a day I had yesterday I spent it doing nothing much at all I read some blogs in the morning then I spent the rest of the day just watching telly and doing nothing much at all. It was nice Tim is in Sydney working he left at 3am yesterday (Saturday) morning and will be back this afternoon sometime or maybe it is sometime tonight.

Today I have Kathy and the girls and Jessica and Leo here for lunch, why well because on Friday Tim had taken Jessica's car to work so he could take it to the mechanic that cost $302 anyway he didn't get home from work till after 6pm so Jessica wanted me to take her home, why she couldn't take her work car home I don't know but for some reason she didn't want to.

Oh yeah and her car is still back firing and not just when you accelerator but as you drive along it was so bad that I don't want to drive it it. Tim said that it needs leads and something replaced and may a coil whatever that is.

So on Friday when I drop her off at home she asks me if I would drive her car down so she can have her car to get her back here tomorrow so she can go to work. So since I don't want to drive her car I have asked Kathy if she would go down and pick her and Leo up and bring them back here.

I told Kathy that is she did this for me I would make crumbed steak and chips for lunch as like her dad and me she loves her crumbed steak, I also offered to give her fuel money but she said she didn't need anything for fuel. I am very happy that I don't have to drive Jessica's car. So thank you Kathy-Lee my precious first born daughter for going and getting her.

Other news my mum who never gets sick has been very sick since last Wednesday but did it stop her going to do some shopping on Friday morning no she went and did her shopping and then went home back to bed, and mum has to be really sick for her to go back to bed but she has been spending a lot of time in bed since last Wednesday or she has been laying on the lounge watching telly as she gets tired and sore laying in bed too much.

Oh yeah Sydney-May has at long last moved into another car seat she was in the same car seat from birth and she is now 4 ½ years old.

Well that is it for this post



5 comments:

  1. I do hope your mom gets better soon! You are such a good mom~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a slow day here today too. We took a long nap after lunch which is always a good thing.
    Take care of your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    Wishing your Mum well and hope nothing serious.
    And your daughter's car hopefully gots sorted out as well...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...