Monday 6 February 2023

FACT DAY

 

Well hello world, here we are at Monday well for me it is Monday and that means facts.....


The world's first stone built lighthouse was the Smeaton Eddystone built south of Plymonth in 1756. It was lit by only 24 candles.


Plant eating dinosaurs did not eat grass because there wasn't any, there was only shrubs and trees.


A one minute kiss burns 26 calories


There is about 5,000 different languages spoken on Earth.


That was the last fact in my book of facts

5 comments:

  1. The last fact? Now I know the world is coming to an end! Seriously, though, I have enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed your book of facts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to see the facts come to an end. Maybe you can invent some facts!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAST ONE???? Well, that's a bummer.

    24 candles doesn't seem like it would do much in a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris........That's nice to hear

    Rita......I'm glad

    Janie......I will for another reference book

    Juli....Maybe not

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...