Sunday 26 May 2019

The week that was No:21


It is time to start another week that was post.

Kelli & John no that doesn't sound right Jono sounds right, anyway they called in to see me when they dropped Blain off. It was nice to see them, although Freya was afraid of me and cried when I held her.

Jessica and Leo also turned up they caught a bus over, I was surprised to see them still here after I had a nap.

Monday I went to aqua but that was all I did all day

Tuesday saw me up at 6am but I didn't get dressed straight away as I didn't want to disturb Tim as he is on afternoons this week. So I waited till after Leo left and I had breakfast to get dressed.

I woke up with a headache and at 10.30am I went back to bed and slept for 2hrs, when I woke up I felt better. Although I was somewhat annoyed that when I went to make lunch I had no cheese, it was in Tasha's fridge, yes she brought it back.

Wednesday morning I got up at 6am but in two minds about aqua, I woke up feeling tight in the chest and have another headache.

Thursday I woke up tired and was having trouble staying awake, Leo wanted me too go back to bed at 7.45am but I waited till 8.05am till after Leo left for school. I then slept till 11am.

Friday when my alarm went off I didn't want to get up, so laid there for an extra 30 minutes before getting up.

Didn't bother wearing shoes when I went shopping just wore black socks.

Saturday saw Tim working for a change as well as Jessica working as per usual, so Leo is here all day. Kathy came over, ate chocolate then left.

Took the paper work for Jessica's DA down to the RTA and handed it in for her.

Tim is off Sunday, he changed the mesh on the bathroom window and also took a container of medication for Leo to Jessica's for me.



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are not too well or maybe stressed. Hope you can get your energy back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another week has passed.
    Good to have new wire in the screens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane.......... A bit of both I think

    Margaret.......We just hope Leo doesn't cut it

    Sandie.......About the same not real sick but not 100% well either

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo-Anne ... take care and all the best - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease and postured

  Time to learn a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease this week at posture and dribbling, first off is posture. Many people thing of the char...