Sunday 14 April 2019

The week that was No 15


Well it is Sunday afternoon and I am starting another week that was post. Last night daylight savings came to an end, well at 3am this morning, I have turned my clocks back.

I went over to my parents place for lunch with the family, I had Kathy-Lee drive me over and Jessica brought me home. It is another pretty hot day here in Newie.

Monday it felt more like summer then autumn, Monday night I had to adjust my new Cpap machine it has 2 settings and awake setting and a deep sleep setting. I upped the awake setting from 6.5 to 8.0 as I was having trouble settling down, increasing the setting helped.

Tuesday is another hot day, I slept through my alarm this morning haven't done that in years.

Wednesday was much cooler, again no aqua just a day spent at home doing nothing.

Thursday I had to go and have my mammogram Jessica drove me over it went well should have the results in a couple of weeks.

Friday mum was hoping to go to the square but dad wasn't good and both Sandra & David wouldn't let her go as dad cannot be left home alone.

Saturday we had Leo all day while his mum works, Kathy-Lee brought my shopping over and did some chores for me while she was here, also when she was putting my clean clothes away she commented on how many black pairs of pants I have. I replied that I am not wearing black today I have orange clothes on and she had to point out that the pants I am wearing are pyjama pants not shorts. Yeah I know they are but I wear them as house shorts because they are comfortable and not like I am leaving the house.

Sunday is a nice day here in Newie, Tim is at work and I am home alone and loving it.

4 comments:

  1. You mean you all do that crazy Daylight Savings Time change too? I never seem to really recover from the time difference no matter which way it goes. Maybe after my wife retires this year it won't matter since we won't have to get up.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daylight savings time throws me off more now when I am home all the time than back when I worked. Crazy.

    Glad you got some help and rides. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlee.......Yes we do, thankfully I adjust pretty easy to the change

    Rita........My mum says the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kabtak Chhupa Kar Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.
    Sad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king Kabhi Ro Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.....

    ReplyDelete

Time for another creature

  Hello Tuesday, you are day for another freaky creature, this week it is the Common Basilisk, have you heard of it? I have not but it is a ...