Friday 28 April 2017

Five Things Friday/ Oh So Much Pain

Good afternoon all here we are at 1.45pm on Friday afternoon been a pretty good day after a not so good Thursday night so here is this weeks five things.


Crying please make the pain stop

Taking 10 minutes to get off the toilet

Walking to lounge room with knickers around my knees

Phone call to Jessica for help

Jessica coming and pulling up my knickers and then putting me to bed


These things happened to me last night around 6.15pm, I was in bed and asleep by around 7pm today I have been much better slept in till 6.45am this morning and the day has been pretty good.

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope you get some sleep and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came on fast, and happened again yesterday afternoon

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you should go to the doctor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the terrible pain. I hope the doctor will know how to take away the pain. Have a good rest and take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks had an X-ray will see if it shows anything, I am over this pain

      Delete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...