Thursday 27 April 2017

Did you know

Today it is bloody cold here, Leo slept in this morning didn't get up till 7.55am and we left here at 8.10am to take him to school yesterday being the first day of the school term Leo was asking from the time he got here how soon could he go to school, when I asked him how his day was when I picked him up he said great.

Now for this weeks did you know.............................

The French eat more cheese than any other country in the world..................................


I can tell that I like my cheese, as does Tim my youngest daughter Jessica isn't a fan of cheese unless she is having a cheeseburger or cheese pizza the girl is strange.

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Jo-Anne!

    How cold is bloody cold? I wish I was there to feel it. It's just the opposite here in Florida. Every day the heat and humidity get a little worse. We don't expect to feel refreshing cooler air for at least the next six months.

    I'm like Jessica. I eat cheese on pizza but that is about the extent of it. My dad was a big cheese eater, but I never took a liking to it.

    Enjoy your day down under, dear friend Jo-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok to be honest when I say bloody cold for many it wouldn't be cold at all talking about 20°c so not really that cold

      Delete
  2. Cool morning here too Jo-Anne but a beautiful sunny day keeps the bones warm.
    School starts next week here.
    No didn't know about the 'cheese'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah most days start out cool or cold but warms up then cools down again in the afternoon.

      Delete
  3. since i live in a warmer part of land[Pakistan] i enjoy reading about coldness you still have.
    hope his first day was good at school .
    just like your sister i too don't like cheese ,once i ate cheese piza and felt like vomiting,i am strange or may be here we are not much used to eat cheese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I say cold it's not that cold still only in the 20's so not that bad, I love cheese

      Delete
  4. 28 degrees F or -2 degrees C here right now, so I bet we are colder. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is cold when I say cold it isn't that cold

      Delete
  5. I try to keep up with the French in cheese. Just not the moldy stuff.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...