Thursday 22 September 2016

32 Years


On this day 32 years ago at 4pm well it was after 4 pm as I was 10 minutes late to the church, I became Mrs Meadows wife of Tim and have to say I am lucky that after 32 years I still love Tim, I am still happy with him and my life.

Yes we have had our ups and downs as all couples have but we have had more good times then bad times.

I don't remember a lot about my wedding I know it is strange but the wedding its self wasn't as important to me as being married to Tim at the reception after the wedding I was busy talking to people and having photos taken with different ones.


I do remember Tim making a speech saying how lucky he was to have meet me and that I agreed to be his wife and he told my dad that he would always take care of me, which he has done. 

12 comments:

  1. Hi, Jo-Anne!

    Happy anniversary to you and Tim! You are both lucky to have found each other. I wish you many more happy years together, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I cannot imagine my life without him as much as he annoys me at times I do still love him

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful and beautiful picture! I don't remember much from my wedding ceremony because I was so nervous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I reckon I was nervous as well as I had no idea what to expect

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! I remember most of my wedding day. It's so long ago that probably parts have faded. We celebrated our 45th anniversary last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think it is great that you remember most of your wedding day and 45 years way to go

      Delete
  4. You look so young!! Happy anniversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I was so young I was still only 21 at the time

      Delete
  5. Happiest Anniversary to you and Tim. You have been blessed and I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to you and Tim, such a beautiful couple! Its a blessing that you and Tim have found each other. Wishing you many wonderful years together and may your love for each other grows stronger each day.

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder/Fear of Abandonment

  Hi, everyone this week we are looking at fear of abandonment and borderline personality disorder. We all must deal with the death of a lo...