Sunday 1 September 2024

Week 35 of 2024

 


Another food night, slept straight through till the alarm went off at 5am.

It is a nice morning the temp is 17 degrees. However, it is raining and looks like it will all morning.

Tim and I went to Kmart, and I bought a new steam mop, Tim has been in a right mood and was getting on my nerves. He tells me he is in pain so I can understand him being in a mood.

Tim has admitted he doesn’t feel well today, I thought as much just by looking at him.

Steps: 5,693

Another decent night, I did get up at midnight and used the powerfit as I was feeling a bit restless. I went back to bed and the next thing I knew was the alarm was going off.

I had a shower first thing this morning and when I came out to the lounge-room Tim had turned the heater on, I nothing but I did turn it off.

It is 18 degrees and my BGL is 5.5

By midday it was nice and warm with a temp of 24 degrees.

Steps: 7,996

Another damn good night slept straight through from 8.35pm to 4.35am, I like nights like that.

It is only 6 degrees this morning and my BGL was 5.1

It has warmed up to 24 degrees, I managed to fold the clothes and put them away, vacuum and tidy the kitchen but that’s all I have zero motivation.

Steps: 6,480

Not the best nights, I slept mostly through the night but with waking every so often then going back to sleep so it was a night of broken sleep.

I was feeling so tired I closed my eyes for 50 minutes, opening them when Sam walked in.

The temp is 12 degrees and my BGL was 5.1. By 10am it was 23 degrees and my BGL was 4.6.

By midday it was 29 degrees, the wind was so hot I had to shut the house up.

Had a cheese pie for lunch and with only a couple of bites to go a small bit got stuck in my throat, as a lot of coughing and retching I managed to dislodge it.

It is 11.20pm and I have been asleep 2.5hrs but now my body is moving too much to sleep, so I got up for a bit.

Steps: 6,555

Not the best nights, I was up between 11.20pm and 1am, I slept from 1am till the alarm went off.

It is 11 degrees or for American followers 52 degrees and my BGL was 4.7.

I am so bloody tired after Sam goes to school I will close my eyes for a while.

I ended up going back to bed for an hour.

It did warm up, got to 25 degrees and for the second day I changed into shorts.

Steps:4,650

Not the best night, I went to bed at nine but felt more awake then tired and this caused me to toss and turn so I got up for an hour or so, then back to bed and straight off to sleep till the alarm went at 5am.

It is 12 degrees Celsius or 53.5 degrees Fahrenheit and my BGL is 4.5.

By midday it was 25 degrees or 72 degrees. I have not felt so good all day.

By 3pm it was 28 degrees or 82.5 Fahrenheit.

I was so tired I fell asleep while watching telly. I am so tired, but I will stay up long enough to take my medication before bed.

I went to bed at 8.30pm but at 10pm I woke up, something startled me, so I got up used the powerfit and now back to bed.

Steps:6,058

Had a good night, up with the alarm, Tim had gone to work he should be home around midday, he to take a bus to Sydney to pick up people and take them somewhere.

It is 15 degrees now and my BGL was 4.7. By 11am it was 22 degrees and I changed into shorts.

I am still not feeling good which may be why I am so damn tired again; I was getting the new steam mop set up and suddenly I felt so tired my eyes started stinging.

Tim arrived home around midday.

By midafternoon I started to feel like death warmed up. It is only 6.30pm and I am going to bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                          ,

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Kind of a blah week for you, my sister. Laurie will be getting a version of your powerfit on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a blah week for sure, I hope Laurie likes the powerfit

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a rough week. Not getting good sleep or enough sleep makes my whole body feel off, so I am not surprised to hear you have trouble with it, too. I hope this coming week goes better and that Tim feels better, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim is fine now but I still feel like death warmed up

      Delete
  3. Doesn't sound like the best of weeks, Jo-Anne. Here's to a better week!

    ReplyDelete

El Alamein Pt 2

  Time to go back to El Alamein were in the middle of 1942 there was great Axis pressure on the desert fighters. It was in June 1942 that Ro...