I had a rough night waking every few hours to pee and
ended up getting up for the day at 4.45am.
It is raining and the temp is 10c or 50f at 5am.
It stopped raining by 10.30am, Tim left for work
around 11am he will be home between 8.30 & 9pm.
I have had a good day but now at 6.3pm I am ratshit
and will soon be in bed.
Steps: 7,337 = 4.5k’s or 2.7 miles
I had an ok night was up at 4.10am my
left knee was bothering me due to me knocking it twice Saturday night.
I walked up and around the driveway this
morning while it was lightly raining.
I also broke the long handle dustpan
when I was sweeping stuff into it and lost my balanced and put too much weight
on it. I will get Tim to look at it.
I had a 50-minute nap between 11 &
12pm, however by 5pm I am fighting to stay awake. I will be having another
early night.
Steps: 6,456 = 4k’s
I
slept trough to 2am got up and pee the back to bed and straight back to sleep
till 4.25am when I needed to pee again and decided to stay up. At 5am the temp
was 8c or 46f by 6am it was 10c or 50f.
This
morning I manage to spill my drink, drop popcorn all over the bench it was
annoying, but I cleaned up the mess. Then I sat down put my feet up and noticed
Tasha’s car in her carport so I rang and asked if she was home, she wasn’t she
had taken Jess’s car so she could put petrol in it for Jess. When she said she
wasn’t home I said good, told her about cleaning up the mess and thought if she
was home, I could had rung for help, but she wasn’t home so all good.
It has
been a cool day, I managed a 30-minute nap
Steps:
7,603 = 4.7k’s or 2.9 miles
I
slept just not a good sleep up and down since midnight. After Tim left I had a
nice hot shower and shaved my legs.
Also
noticed this morning that I hadn’t ordered milk or eggs when I did the shopping
which is odd as they are generally the first two items I order.
Tasha
had more workers arrive at her place today and they caused a lot more damage,
Tasha rang the big boss who came and looked and was shocked, there are now
major cracks in the ceiling and down the walls. The ceiling is creaking and she
is worried it will collapse.
She is
now waiting to hear what happens next.
Steps
t,205 = 4.4k’s or 2.5 miles
KIRSTY & VAUGHAN’S BIRTHDAY THEY ARE 36 TODAY
I had
an ok night and managed to stay in bed till the alarm went off.
Sue
and I went shopping and by the time we got to the checkout I was exhausted and
ended up taking my shoes off.
Today
more workers arrived to repair the damage and discovered that the back part of
the ceiling is riddled with termites including living ones she is really upset
and angry, she is being told it is limited to the dining room and isn’t in the
walls she isn’t convinced.
It has
been a nice day warm and pleasant.
Steps:
8,538 = 5k’s
I had
a good night was still in a deep sleep when the alarm went off. I had to go
back to bed for a bit.
I went
to Tasha’s to wait for workmen to turn up, when they arrived, they were pest
control men and sprayed more to kill the termites. Someone will be back on
Monday to do more work.
Also,
they noticed that her back wooden door was ruined from termites, but housing
told them not to worry about it.
This
afternoon when Tasha came down to help me, she brought down 2 jars of jam that
Drew (her neighbour) bought and found out that it wasn’t the one her partner
wanted.
Steps:5,940
= 3.7k’s
I had a good night
till 3am when I was unable to settle after going to the loo, I was so bad I got
up for an hour then I went back to bed for another hour when I got up and had a
shower.
I cleaned behind my
armchair and discovered why it isn’t working there is a part that has snapped
so will need a new one.
I had to go and have
a nap at 10am.
Tim is working this
afternoon/night he won’t be home till around 2am.
Steps: 5,166 =
3.2k’s
No comments:
Post a Comment