Sunday 15 September 2024

Week 37 of 2024

 

I had a mostly good night, had to get up at 11pm to use the powerfit due to how much my legs were moving, after that I went back to bed and straight off back to sleep.

This morning, I took my meds at 5am and went back to bed till 6am. It is 16 degrees and my BGL was 6.1

I made a couple of slices of toast for breakie but only managed to eat one and I had my morning egg flip.

Tim and I went shopping and by the time I got home I was exhausted.

Steps: 4,225

I had a mostly good night, had to get up at 11pm to use the powerfit due to how much my legs were moving, after that I went back to bed and straight off back to sleep.

This morning, I took my meds at 5am and went back to bed till 6am. It is 16 degrees and my BGL was 6.1

I made a couple of slices of toast for breakie but only managed to eat one and I had my morning egg flip.

Tim and I went shopping and by the time I got home I was exhausted.

Steps: 4,225

I had a mostly good night, had to get up at 11pm to use the powerfit due to how much my legs were moving, after that I went back to bed and straight off back to sleep.

It is only 8 degrees and my BGL was 4.4.

It warmed up, got to 23 degrees.

I managed to close my eyes for an hour before I had to pee. I should have closed them again after I went to the loo.

I have managed to stay awake till 7pm but found myself extremely tired so I am off to bed.

Steps: 4,586

KATHY’S BIRTHDAY SHE IS 39 TODAY

I had a good night slept straight through till 5am. It is only 9 degrees and my BGL was 5.0

By 9am it was a nice 15 degrees, and it reached a top of 20 degrees.

I had a 1hr nap, but I am going to try and increase it to 1.5hrs tomorrow, I am feeling exhausted and tired at 7pm but will manage to stay up till 7.30pm.

Steps: 4,109

Another good night woke twice to pee and straight back to sleep. It’s 8 degrees and my BGL was 5.1

I had to change into shorts as it is warm.

I had my knee braces on but after 4 hours they started to annoy me, so I took them off.

It’s 11.30pm and I am up using the powerfit due to restlessness.

Steps:3,345

Had a so-so night after using the powerfit I went back to bed at midnight and straight back to sleep till the alarm went off.

It is only 7 degrees and my BGL was 4.9, the day warmed up a bit got to a top of 16 degrees.

It started to rain this afternoon after Sam got home from school.

I am managing to stay up a bit longer at night, it is 8.15pm and I am off to bed.

Steps:2,989

Had another so-so night, I kept waking up for a few minutes and this is why I suspect I woke up tired. The temp is 12 degrees my BGL was 4.5 and I am in winter clothes.

Damn it felt cold when Sam and I went to wait for Joel (transport driver)

Tasha drove me to Miller’s bakery so I could get a couple of things.

A cold day but no rain which is something.

Steps: 2,861

Had a good night went to bed around 8.15pm slept till 3am after going to the loo I went back to bed and slept till 5am when the alarm went off.

A somewhat cold start to the day with the temp being only 6 degrees and my BGL was 5.5

Tim is working today all day he expects to be home around 6pm. He arrived home at 6.30pm.

Tasha, Jessica and I walked down to vote, I took the walker and felt exhausted by the time I got home.

Steps: 3,106

 

 

18 comments:

  1. I so feel for you not being able enjoy a good night's sleep, Jo-Anne. I do hope those naps and powerfit breaks help you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really hard when you can't get enough sleep. Our weather has cooled down and I think it will help with sleep. My arms go to sleep when I am on my back and it wakes me up. I need to get to bed earlier too. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which elections were being held?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting how the powerfit helps with restless legs. You certainly are getting in more steps than I am!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to tell Laurie that the powerfit helps sleep. She might not have the restless legs, but she didn't sleep at all last night and had to call in to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just take some rests when you have the time. And enjoy the moment.


    Aqualine Galvanized Water Tanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear you are having mostly good nights. Happy Birthday to Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like the powerfit does really help you. Temps are changing back and forth here. Just that time of year--again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry you don't sleep well. That has to be hard to feel good.

    ReplyDelete

El Alamein Pt 2

  Time to go back to El Alamein were in the middle of 1942 there was great Axis pressure on the desert fighters. It was in June 1942 that Ro...