Sunday 2 October 2022

WEEK 39 OF 2022

 Another Sunday, well Monday in fact as the computer ate Sunday's entry. I had half a page written when I tried to save it I couldn't and lost all I had wrote so gave up and then forgot about it.

Sunday wasn't the best of days, pain wise and shaking wise.

I tried to vacuum but it needs emptying, I asked Tim but I won't hold my breath.

Monday and no school for two weeks, not sure how Leo feels about that as he does like school most of the time.

Just before 8am men turned up to do something to the roof. He was here for a few hours removed and replaced some tiles. He made a right mess he should clean it up.

The leak in the bathroom is also fixed and we now have a toilet roll holder and a towel rack.

Tim has a late start 5pm this is the latest he has ever started but he is only doing 5hrs.

Woke at 5.40 thought it was later due to how bright the bedroom was.

Graham came and checked out how the work that has been done so far. He and some other guy are talking about the new front ramp.

He also wasn't completely happy with the bathroom.

Going to try giving myself a shower.

Woke at 5.25 to pee and decided to stay up.

The shower last night went fine, I was done and drying myself when Tash arrived to get me ready for bed.

Tim off work today due to medical appointments.

Kelli and Freya called in for a visit, it was so great to see them.

Had to get Tim out of bed to help me get clean undies on and my pants due to having a small accident while going to the loo, he wanted to know why I didn't ring Tasha but it was only 5.30am and I still needed my morning wash.

Jess will be putting me to bed as Tasha is going out to catch up with a mate.

Woke at 5am to the sound of rain, went to pee and then to the kitchen for a sip of drink. I noticed the wet floor in the kitchen and got a container to catch it.

Thankfully we have not had much heavy rain.

Slept really well, waking to another wet morning. Had to wake Tim to help me get my pants on, at 7.30 I needed to pee so decide to take the pants off and toss them and put on another pair that I can get over my bum with ease, more or less.

I will have to sort through my clothes when it is warmer and toss all the pants with small holes in them, which is pretty much all of them.

1 comment:

  1. On the bright side, all of them having holes speeds up the sorting...

    ReplyDelete

Australians Under Fire Intro Pt 1

  So, after going through some stuff, I found this book called Australians Under Fire 1942 and have decoded to use it for my Wednesday posts...