Sunday 16 October 2022

WEEK 41 OF 2022

 

Had a decent night, woke to a very wet kitchen floor will need shoes on when I pack the dishwasher.

Spent the morning doing stuff on the computer before turning the telly on to watch something.

MY POP'S BIRTHDAY HE WOULD BE 97

Had a mostly good night till 3am when my legs began to shake when I got up to pee. I did manage to go back to sleep till 5.20am when I decided to just get up.

On getting up I couldn't find my fruit or the cheese & bacon I had Tasha get me yesterday. I had to wake Tim and ask what happened to them. He packed them in the car to take with us when we go into the motel, I said how am I suppose to eat them in the car. I told him that we may not be able to check in till 2pm.

Kathy has been doing a lot of work on the family genealogy.

First day of term 4 of school.

We are now in temp accommodation it is a nice place except the bed is too high and I can't access the power points.

Tim was in such a rush he just dropped me off and left. I am shaking badly stress does that. I have no idea how I am going to put myself to bed.

I messaged my girls letting them know what's what.

Kelli (niece) came over and helped me. She moved beds found power points and got me ready for bed and into bed. I will sleep in the single bed as it is lower.

I had a rough night been awake and up since 4.30. I am still shaking all over badly.

Tim has contacted the company telling the that place really isn't suitable for me.

We are now at a different lot of apartments, and have the same problem. However this place has a sofa bed I can use.

This place isn't disable friendly and Tim had to stand on a chair to reach the plates and glasses.

Had another somewhat restless night woke with a shocking headache. Had an issue around 3am when I tried to get up to go to the loo, I couldn't get out of the bed. I was crying for Tim to help me which he didn't The problem was I was laying in the middle of the bed and couldn't move to the edge. I didn't have much of a struggle at 5.30am when I got up.

Having a good day more or less, breaking out in a sweat often.

It took me 5mins to get clean undies on and clean top, I was unable to get my pj pants on so will go to bed with just what I have on. I cried a lot.

Had another bad night I found that the damn bed gave me a headache each time I laid down. I woke at 4.50am.

Something that annoys me is getting seated well only to discover I have left something on the other side of the room.

I am as close to bored as I have ever been

I have had a painful day but not distressing, not expecting the night to be any better.

Had a rough night awake and up at 5.30am. Had a wash and clean my teeth.

Damn I miss Tasha.

Going home today. I DO NOT want to stay here another night.

Got home around 10ish no workmen here and the house is a shambles but Tim & Tasha cleared a path to out bedroom and the bathroom. So we are staying here.

Paige from the DoH rang to let us know the wok should be finished by Tuesday.

I slept well in my own bed, didn't wake till 6.30am, the furniture has been moved back into the lounge room. However, I am still writing this in the bedroom as there is a lot to do before I can use my computer desk.

Sandy called in to see me and get her birthday bottle of Jim Beam we had a good chat.

Kathy and Tim spent hours sorting the lounge room out and set the TV up.

5 comments:

  1. Sleep is so important for our good health. I can't imagine not being able to get a good nites sleep. Glad you were able to sleep in your own bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like your own bed. Sorry to hear about the hassles you have had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a pretty disruptive week. My bed would be too high like that, but we have an old couch-bed I pull up beside it so me and Misty can get up. I guess they have to make do with accomodations available, but I struggle with how user-unfriendly your services are there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby...........Yes it is nothing like our own bed

    Diane............So true

    Chris..........I don't feel the rooms were disable friendly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enough trouble sleeping at home let alone in a strange place! You must have been exhausted! It is so good to be home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Week 17 of 2024

  DAD PASSED 5 YEARS AGO A decent enough night, it is another wet morning with the temp being 16 degrees. I had to turn the heater on for ...