Sunday 27 September 2020

My week

 I slept late getting up till 8.20am as Tim was going to work. I dressed myself took ages of course.

It is a cool wet start to the day but ended up really warm.

Kelli brought Blain & Leo home, it's nice to see her.

Leo came straight here when he arrived and hasn't been to his own house yet.

Awake at 5.30 and up at 5.45, managed to dress myself only took 7 minutes if Tasha had down it, it would have taken 1 minute.

Tim is off this week, he hopes to get a few jobs done around the house.

Leo had to wear his grey track pants to school as his school pants were in the wash. So I made sure his school pants will be washed ready for tomorrow.

Tim had a Dr appointment he now is on an extra tablet for his blood pressure the same one I take for migraines.

Tim working on the spare room today.

It has been a really warm day.

Tim cut my hair then Tasha gave me a shower before bed.

Woke just before the alarm, up and dressed with Tasha's help. I woke with cramps in the gut.

Tim had an appointment at the Royal out patience department with the ENT clinic. When I asked how it went all he said was ok.

Been a bloody hot day

Tim finished off the spare bedroom aka Leo's room.

Tim thinks I should start wearing a wide brim hat to try and deter the Butcher birds. He will see if he can get me one tomorrow.

Mum wasn't the best she said that the last few days she has felt very lonely with no one to talk to because on day I was distracted and not really with it. This made me feel terrible.

I woke at 5.40 but decided to wait for the alarm, however, a few minutes later I heard Tasha coming inside. She was frustrated because she had trouble unlocking the door.

Tim took all the cans and cashed them in.

It has been another warm day but not as hot as yesterday.

I started an online order for Big W but when I asked Tim if he would go and pick it up he said he would just go and buy the stuff this afternoon. Which he did.

Tim got me a black wide brim hat to wear when I ride the scooter.

I woke at 5.40 and got up straight away as I needed to pee.

Tasha arrived shortly after to get my breakfast,she said she will be back at 9am to give me a shower.

Tim went and bought me a new pickup tool so I can reach stuff I drop.

This afternoon Tim has gone to look at motorbikes, but no luck.

I am feeling like shit to day, depressed and wanting to cry for no reason.

By 3pm I was so tired I could barely stay awake.

A new day, got up at 6am just before the 6.15 alarm opened the house and while I was having my morning wash Tasha arrived.

Sandy picked me up at 9am and took me to see mum, I stayed about an hour, Tim picked me up and brought me home.

Today is the last day of term for school.

Blain has gone to his dad's for the next 12 days.

It has been a very windy day

Jess putting me to bed.

Had a restless night my mask lost its seal so was making a lot of noise. It woke me at 3.40am so I went to the loo and found the cotton wool and blocked the leak.

At 7am I got up peed and rang Tasha to help dress me and take me to the pathologist for the fasting blood test.

It is a freezing cold morning.

Around midday I went to take Jess her milk but Leo arrived and took it, so I was parking the scooter and misjudged and hit the wall this caused the scooter to tumble over and me to fall and hit my head hard on the chair of the table this caused a lot of blood.

I yelled for help and Tim came and went and got Jess who sent Leo to fetch Tasha.

Jess applied pressure to the wound and after some discussion Tim rang the ambos who came and checked me over and decided I should go to hospital.

I was at the hospital for 3hrs and received 6 stitches. Tasha came and picked Tim & I.

We got home around 4.15 and I ate then went to bed.

I cannot wash my hair for 48hrs and need to make an appointment to have the stitches out next Friday.



5 comments:

  1. Some days are good and some not so good. Fortunately, Tim was within hearing when you knock your head and caused the bleeding. Hope the wound will heal fast and the stitches removed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear the hat for the bird and the wall gets you! Sometimes I don't know which direction to pray for you next...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    That was quite a week!
    Good thing is that Tim got you a hat to wear for fending off those birds and also that he managed to do the spare room.
    But, you falling with the scooter was a painful and unfortunate one.
    Be very careful not to wash your hair too soon; that is the least important. Wait till your stitches are out and healed far enough.
    Wishing you good luck.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! Horrible end to the week that's for sure. I hope this week is much better for you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awful! I am so glad you had help coming to you so quickly and that you are on the mend. I am so sorry that happened.

    ReplyDelete

Time for another creature

  Hello Tuesday, you are day for another freaky creature, this week it is the Common Basilisk, have you heard of it? I have not but it is a ...