Monday 16 July 2018

The last few days


Good morning world, I have turned the corner and at least I feel a tad better still got a ways to go before I am 100% at the moment I am more like 50% but that is an improvement on the weekend when I would say I felt more like25%. I spent most of Saturday in bed, yesterday I was able to get up and do lunch for the girls and I even went out with Jessica to Officeworks and then she had to go to work to hand in her paperwork from Saturdays run.

Jessica's work van is off the road it wouldn't start on Saturday and she had to ring her boss who came out at first they thought it was the battery but when he turned up he came to the conclusion it wasn't the battery and she had to use a different van. So they have a week to get her van repaired before school goes back and she will need it again.

Also yesterday Jessica sold her car she is trying to raise money for dental work and since she only drives it occasionally and it had an oil leak that would set her back a fair bit to repair she decided to sell it instead of getting it repaired. She was upfront with the buyers and told them about the oil leak and how last year she had hit a roo and had to replace the front bumper.

So until she decides to get another car she will catch a bus, walk or borrow our car, in fact she wants to borrow our car this afternoon to take Leo and his friend Kaja out to play some kind of golf game at a place close to an hour away, I will take the car to her when Tim gets back with it after his morning run, he has a split shift today.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Jo-Anne - glad things are improving somewhat - here's to a steady recovery ... and good luck to all - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're coming back around, seems sad we live in a day that you have to sacrifice a car for health, but at least it was just a heap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are a titch better! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilary........Thanks I am feeling better now

    Rita..........I am on the mend now

    Chris........Yes dental care is expensive

    Chatty.......So am I

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...