Thursday 17 August 2017

Looking in a mirror

How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?

I know some people spend a lot of time looking at themselves in a mirror but I am not one of them, the only times I find myself looking at myself in a mirror is when I am brushing my hair or putting make up.

Now when I wash my hands after I go to the toilet there is a mirror above the sink but I rarely take any notice of myself when I chance at it while washing my hands.

Being a large woman I find many mirrors make me look bigger then I feel not saying they make me look bigger then I am just bigger then I feel.


Yes I check how I look in a mirror before going out that I think is just natural but I don't feel the need to check how I look many times a day

16 comments:

  1. LOL! "Bigger then I feel"--Yes! Know exactly what you mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jo-Anne, I seldom look in a mirror. Like you, I look when I'm brushing my hair and also after I've used my electric toothbrush each evening so I can wipe away the toothpaste! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often comb my hair without the aid of a mirror

      Delete
  3. I'm shocked when I see myself in the mirror because I don't look the way that I fell, so I don't look unless I must.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd look more often if I saw someone else...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right there with you on this----I usually avoid the mirrors unless I have to do my hair or makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good the serve a purpose but only need to look at one when really needed

      Delete
  6. I avoid mirrors unless I'm brushing my hair, I don't wear make-up. Even when I'm brushing my hair I don't look closely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, don't see the point in looking at myself unless I need to

      Delete
  7. You are more than your looks . How we look is just one aspect of our personality.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just when I shave and just before leaving the house to make sure my hats on straight.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...