Thursday 20 July 2017

Where is my Mojo

Jo-Anne has no mojo, she needs her mojo back, she thinks it is sleeping, tomorrow morning at 4.30am she will be waking it up and kicking it out of bed and putting it to work, just saying.........

This afternoon while watching telling and in between writing letters I received a text for Jessica wanting to know if I would go to Coles (supermarket) before I got Leo from school and being me I said yeah I would. After all tomorrow she is coming shopping with me and going to push me around in a wheelchair so I don't have to walk.

Leo was glad to be home with his mum tonight he is going through a stage when he wants to be around his mum all the time, not that he is naughty or anything while here he just wants to be with his mum.

Yesterday Kathy-Lee came over and helped me sort through my clothes and toss out clothes that had holes or that I just didn't wear any more.

Anyway the afternoon news is over and the Chase Australia is about to start so that is all from me for now.



16 comments:

  1. Hi Jo-Anne ... thanks for the visit ... and I'm glad you found the post interesting. Sounds a rest is in order so you can recover, except you seem to have great friends and family who will help while your ankle improves - take care and cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a lot of loving and supportive family members

      Delete
  2. When you find your mojo, ask it if it's seen mine and, if so, send it home, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cleaned out a large cupboard with a hundred, I swear, Tshirts and different kinds of tops. I must think I need to corner the market on T-shirts or something. Threw some away, put some away and neatly stacked what I saved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy told me I need to rotate my tops so I am not wearing the same ones over and over again

      Delete
  4. Maybe your mojo and mine are off somewhere together--LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jo-Anne, most days, my mojo and I are napping together! But today, I did get a couple of things done--actually several things. I'm grateful for the day and when I write in my gratitude journal each night I'm so grateful if I've accomplished one thing during the day--it can be big or little. But it's a sign that my mojo and I are working together! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me and mine usually work well together, just not lately

      Delete
  6. I sure hope you get your mojo back. I'm pretty sure that's not something I could do if I had to get up at 4:30 am, but I hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I drank two beers while floating in the pool this afternoon.
    So, that's the extent of my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day I drink any beer will be a shock, can't stand the stuff

      Delete
  8. Hi Jo-Anne. Thanks for your visit and greeting. I hope you found your mojo. Glad that you have Jessica and Kathy-Lee to help you. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...