Sunday 4 June 2017

Sundays Post

Hello everyone, how is everyone on this cold and wet Sunday morning?

I am well been up since 4.30am did 70 minutes of exercises before getting Tim up and having breakfast. Tim is at work today so for the most part I will be home alone and can tell you I will love it as I like being home alone.

Yesterday I spent most of the day in bed as I could not stay awake, I got up as usual at 4.30am but wasn't able to stay awake so went back to bed for a couple of hours then I got up and got dressed and did my exercises than I went back to bed as I was so tired.

I got up again at midday but was only able to stay up for a couple of hours before going back to bed again for another couple of hours. Today I am ok I don't know what the go was with yesterday, with me needing to sleep so much but that was then and this is now.

Friday afternoon when I went to get Leo from school I found him the carpark with his school bag crying, he gets in the car and said he had a headache and felt sick and just wanted to go home. So I took him to the office and told them where I found him and how he was crying and I was able to sign him out and take him home.

One of the teachers explained to him why wondering off without telling anyone was wrong and caused the teachers to worry about him.

After we got home I gave him pain relief medication, telling him that it would taste terrible but it would work and thankfully half an hour later the headache was gone and he started to feel better. So even though the medication tasted terrible he learnt that it worked and helped him feel better.



7 comments:

  1. Gee you get up early Jo-Anne. You must go to bed with the fowls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some nights I am in bed as early as 7.30pm

      Delete
  2. Good grief, 4:30am that's early. Thats a worry finding Leo in the carpark. Glad he's feeling better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is early and I am generally in bed early and it was upsetting seeing Leo crying

      Delete
  3. I hope you can spend your day alone doing something you enjoy, or just napping. My son went to get beer and we have ordered a pizza. I never drink beer. I don't even like it, but today I'm drinking beer and eating pizza because I feel like it.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like beer to me it is yuck.....................

      Delete
  4. Nothing worse than a headache for a kid! Well, even for an adult. I think I have COVID after going out to eat in Georgia. I call it the unmasked state of denial. I could go get tested, or I cold just treat the symptoms and watch for anything that would indicate I need medical intervention. The good thing is that I can put a sign on my door and let everyone check themselves in. I am fully vaccinated, booster, too; so I just feel like I have the flu and am sleeping alot.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...