Monday 26 June 2017

Did you know Monday


Here we are at another Monday, this morning when I dropped Leo off at school he said he had a sore throat, I told him if he gets worse to tell his teacher who will ring mum to go get him and he was ok with that.

Anyway since it is Monday it is did you know day, so today I am asking did you know..................

Even very clever people use only about 1% of the possible words in the English language when they talk to each other.

                                                                             Or that

Ants are social insects and live in colonies which may have as many as half a million other ants in it



6 comments:

  1. I knew about the ants. Knew we used a small percentage of all words, but no idea it was that low. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had heard that about the ants in the past tool, didn't know about the word things though

      Delete
  2. Mine's about .0006%. I repeat myself a lot.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...