Wednesday 18 January 2017

Photo Wednesday

Hi all over the next few Wednesdays I am going to be sharing collages of my extended family starting with my sister Jeannie's family.

Jeannie is my oldest younger sister, she has four children, Samantha, Tina, Tyler and Tom and at this stage one grandchild Hayley.

She has been in an relationship with a man named Peter for decades and considers his children and grandchildren as her own, he has three children and I think three or four grandchildren as well, they are not included in the collage though as I don't have photos of them.


15 comments:

  1. Hi, Jo-Anne!

    Sister Jeannie has a great looking family, very photogenic. Thanks for playing show and tell today. I am eager to see more of your extended family colleges in future posts.

    Enjoy the rest of your week, dear friend Jo-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have a somewhat large family so these posts should be good for a few weeks

      Delete
  2. That's a nice idea to share Jo-Anne...nice family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you know me I try not to do the same old boring posts

      Delete
  3. Awe. I love photo shares. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those kinds of photos where the same pics are behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures people share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and shows how much you love your family.

    I don't know how to do collages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to iPiccy to do mine really easy there and free as well

      Delete
  7. Very nice looking family. Large blended families are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are a blessing and Jeannie is a very loving and caring woman

      Delete
  8. This is going to be fun, I totally enjoyed these smiling faces. How many siblings do you have and where are you in the lineup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 3 younger sisters and 1 younger brother so I am the oldest of 5 children

      Delete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...