Saturday 7 January 2017

My Saturday

Good afternoon world, how is everyone, I am ok it has been a somewhat warm to hot day I have not been able to think of what to bore you all with today and since I have not been able to come up with anything I am just going to do a check list of things I have done today.

Get out of bed at 5.30am        checked
Blogs read                      checked
Leo returned to his mum         checked
Massage had                     checked
Laundry done & on the line  checked
Dishwasher run & unpacked   checked
Floors vacuumed                 checked
Bread bought                    checked
Garbage bins emptied            checked
Recycled bins emptied           checked
Medication sortedfor the week   checked
Birthday presents wrapped       checked
Washing off the line            checked
Pick Blain up                   still to do


So as you can see my day has been so so, and I will be glad when the day is over and I can go to bed, I might add that last night at 3am I woke up to go to the toilet and found Leo in bed with us, not sure what time he got into my bed he hasn't done that in a long time.


I asked him about it this morning he said he had a bad dream something about the neighbours fighting and gunshots being fired, so he came into my bed for a hug and that is why he was in bed with me and papa. 

3 comments:

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...