Thursday 10 October 2013

WWW..........Blogging..............and Kelli & Daemon


1. What is your favorite thing about blogging? 
Visiting other people's blogs and making new friends 
2. Where do you find your inspiration for posts?
My life, my family and things that happen around me
3. Are there any blogger trends you follow?
Nope none
4. Any trends you don't like?
As above
5. What advice would you give to a new blogger?
Don't be afraid to visit others and to comment it took me a while to feel brave enough to leave comments I was afraid I would sound silly or something.

See this boy he and his mum are staying here for 2 or 3 nights a week for how long I don't know as they are homeless and have no where to go permanently, I think they might be going to Jessica's for the weekend and then they may come back here for a few more days.

Now here is the thing Tim said he would not have other people living here again, but when I asked him if they could spend 2 or 3 nights a week here what does he say, "of course they can" he would never turn them away, in fact he would never turn away any of our girls, and yes Kelli is not our daughter but we love and care for her like she is a daughter. 

Tim loved playing with Daemon last night and in fact he loves children and yes he likes a quiet house but that I think is the same for many people once their children leave home they find they like the quiet. However he also loves having young children around for a while. 

He has told me that as long as he is alive he will never turn any of his girls away. He is so like my dad in that regard, which is just one of the many reasons I love him so much.

21 comments:

  1. You are such a caring family. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Tim have generous hearts. I am sure that your house guests are appreciative that you are taking them in. I wouldn't hesitate to take family in or as you said, people that are "like" family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How good of you to take them in! If only more in this world were like you all-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great questions and answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice of you to open your home up to this little cutie and his Mom. Someone helped me out 32 years ago and I'll always be grateful to them. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine not having a home, the thought of my niece and great nephew being homeless is distressing to us

      Delete
  6. The best part about blogging is that I've "met" some fantastic people, some of whom are now only starting to experience warm weather.
    They may not be able to go sledding on Christmas, but they sure as shooting can go to the beach on New Years Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah we do meet some amazing people through blogging, many people do spend Christmas day at the beach

      Delete
  7. Your family is so warm and good hearted. I love that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my mother and grandmother have always had big hearts

      Delete
  8. I love how you and Tim have such marvelously big hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tend to blog about what's happening around here, and I think that's why my blog appears to lack focus, but that's okay....

    You are such a sweet and caring soul. I hope you'll receive many blessings for your kindness. You and your hubbie are inspirations!

    (((((hugs))))),
    RJ

    PS Truly I'm touched by this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I just blog about my life and my family, thank you for the kind words.

      Delete

Parkinston's Disease Pt 9

  Ok everyone I have spoken about the more major symptoms of Parkinson's Disease but there is what can seem like a endless list of minor...