Sunday 27 October 2013

My Hair before and after


Boy have I been busy lately each day started out with me planning to write a blog post and by 8am I was so busy that I hardly managed to sit down let alone open the computer.  Part of what had me so busy was Summer she was just a bit demanding on Wednesday and Thursday saw me going into the Tafe for Tasha to colour my hair, that took up half the day it was around midday when I got home. 

While I was at the Tafe my mum had Summer in fact when I dropped her off mum said you would think she was running a day-care as she had Kayla, Liarna, Denni and of course Dawson was there along with Summer and she was expecting Michelle to drop off Landon.  

Of course Dawson went to school and mum had to drive Kayla to school and drop Liarna off at day-care and then Michelle decided not to drop off Landon, so in the end it was only Summer there and mum said after I left she cried a lot but Sandra took her into mums room and rocked her to sleep and the little bugga slept for 2 ½ hours. She has never slept that long here. 

Anyway here are so before and after photos of my hair, everyone seemed to like the way it turned out. The colour is about the same as the colour of this writing.

14 comments:

  1. You hair looks lovely and probably just the pick me up you need in your busy life. I love getting my hair done, if only for the fact I get to just stop and sit for a bit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was great to just sit and be pampered for a bit

      Delete
  2. Like your hair.
    My you just about lost me all the names of the grandchildren etc...but got it in the end, sometimes I am a bit thick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks terrific! I'm glad you took the time for yourself to get it done. Your mum sounds like an angel, too~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum is bloody amazing and thank you the hair does look good

      Delete
  4. My hair needs some serious attention. As do my eyebrows and my moustache. Don't tell anyone about the moustache though...

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do something about my eyebrows as well thankfully I do not have a moustache

      Delete
  5. It looks so nice! And you pull off curly or straight hair, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you feel like a million bucks when you get your hair done? I love it. I only go about 2x a year (I'm very blessed by good genes) but when I do I am in heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...