Wednesday 7 November 2007

Birthday Gift List


Well my birthday is now only 9 days away and counting so I thought I would repost my gift list.

What type of presents would I like.

Clothes (shock horror), summer sleepwear, tops with collars or tops with v necks, dresses size 18

A selection of drinks like me and Jessica gave Tim for Father’s Day.

Books by Sylvia Browne.

Anything hand made by Jessica,

A gourmet wizard.

A birthday Cake, which most years I don’t get.

A gift Voucher from Big W or Target.

This was also posted on Bigblog and Myspace just so everyone gets to read it.



3 comments:

  1. Hello Jo-Anne,

    I do hope that you get your wish for your birthday in 9 days time. So many people in my family that have their birthdays in September.

    Take care,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo-Anne, Good for you puttin up your wish list I hope someone reads it and you get what you want.

    Take care
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo-Anne
    Hope the family reads it...lol...
    So are you going to do anything special for the day????

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...