Wednesday 24 October 2007

House being Painted


Yesterday I had the painters come and tell me they would be starting my house this morning so I found myself woken up at 7.30am far to early for me any way after they started I went down to Macca's for breakfast.

While I was having breakfast Natasha rang and asked me if I would take her shopping, so of cause I did by the time I got home the painters had done a first coat on the ceilings except for Jessicas room and my bedroom as both Jessica and her dad where still in bed asleep. They will be starting those rooms at 7.30 in the morning so Jes will be up early and Tim will also have to get up early not to forget me as there is no way they will let me sleep in....lol

Hopefully they should be finished by Friday afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo-Anne,

    I remember before I retired I used to get up at 6:30am so 7:30am would not have been a problem. But now that I'm retired even though I get up at around 7:30am I don't want to be bothered until 8:30 ~ 9:00am. I can really relate to you thinking that 7:30am is too early...LOL

    Cheers

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Rudy when I worked i was up 5:30am every morning but I loved it....Nowadays i`m up just before 7am and sometimes it takes it`s toll on me....A sign of old age i think...lol...
    I wish i had painters come do our place....Any painting to be done and I have to do it myself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jo-Anne, I love the smell of fresh paint. Early mornings every morning for me, except Sunday.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...