Sunday 27 October 2024

Week 43 of 2024

 


Had a good night although when the alarm went off, I didn’t want to get up, but I did and after a wash and getting dress, I felt the same way nothing had changed.

It is currently 17 degrees and raining, my BGL was 5.5

At 7.30am the internet dropped out but after a while it was ok, and I managed to do the grocery shopping.

Tim is working this morning he should be home around 1pm

I am so very tired that even though it is only 7.45pm I am off to bed.

Steps: 5,830

Had a good night, even though I was in bed early I slept all through the night.

The temp is 16 degrees and my BGL is 4.8

I have had a decent morning did a load of washing and hung it out to dry, ran the dishwasher and unpacked it, vacuumed of course. I also wrote a couple of letters and did some blogging.

Both Sue and Tasha got me stamps

It has been a cool day the temp got up to 20 degrees.

It is 8.30pm and I am done, falling asleep so off to bed I go.

Steps: 7,108

Had a good night, woke once but settled back down pretty quick. It is only 14 degrees this morning and my BGL was 4.9

After a cool morning it warmed up nicely and around 9.30am I changed into shorts.

I felt like I did stuff this morning, like folding the clean clothes and putting them away, vacuuming, taking rubbish out to the bin, blogging and writing letters.

I am not as tired this evening so it

Steps:6,094

Had a good night, didn’t wake at all and was dreaming when the alarm went off, I wonder if that has anything to do with me having a headache and feeling heavy headed.

It, is 12 degrees and my BGL was 5.0

I finished answering the letters I had here and walked down and posted them myself. Haven’t done that in years.

Tim will be home later than usual he arrived home at 7.40pm.

Steps: 7,383

Had a good night, didn’t wake at all and was dreaming when the alarm went off, I wonder if that has anything to do with me having a headache and feeling heavy headed. This morning is a repeat of yesterday morning.

The temp is 17 degrees and my BGL is 5.0, I was reading that there is something called the dawn phenomenon which is when between the hours of 3 and 8am when someone’s blood glucose level rises why this happens, I don’t know and neither do the so-called experts.

A warm day it started to rain around 3.30pm

Tim later home again around 7.15pm, he is off tomorrow and Saturday but is working Sunday

Steps:6,781                   

Had a good night, didn’t wake at all, I do like those type of nights.

Tim is off today, so I was able to take my time in the shower this morning, which I liked.

It is 12 degrees and my BGL 4.9

Tim and I went to the shops; to pick up scrips and we have reached our safety net, which brings down our medication from $31.60 to $7

after that Tim went to a doctor’s appointment with the diabetes doctor.

Then at 4.15pm he had an appointment with our GP

Steps:7,159

Had a good night, woke only once and went straight back to sleep. It is 13 degrees and my BGL is 4.7

Tim is up at 7am which is early for him

Tim and I went for lunch at the Eastern Tiger all you can eat place with my sisters Sue & Jeannie and my brother Dave and his wife Leigh and their daughter Liarna as well as Dave’s son Dawson.  It was a good outing I enjoyed my self and there was a lot of laughing.

When I was getting ready to go, I realised I have only two decent tops and neither of them went with the skirt I was wearing.

We realised this afternoon that Tasha was driving an unregistered car, she was thinking it was due next month, we have paid the CTP but she still needs to get her rego check done.

Steps:7,082

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good week! Lots of good sleep and getting lots done, too. Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughter is the best medicine ... always makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice week. Seems your numbers are running good - we don't measure our A1C every day - we measure sugar levels - that's interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Week 43 of 2024

  Had a good night although when the alarm went off, I didn’t want to get up, but I did and after a wash and getting dress, I felt the same ...