Sunday 3 September 2023

Week 35 of 2023

Sunday and another day has started, a cold morning but should be a nice day.

Tasha went and bough Tim 2 new pairs of track pants both the same as that was all they had. He then decided he didn't want two pairs just one but he talked to me about getting two pairs. He wants Tasha to return a pair but I say no, as next winter he may want both pairs.

The start of another school week, I had a rough night from 12.30am tossing and turning, I was glad when I looked at the clock and it was 4.55am and I felt I could get up. A cold morning and I have had a headache since around 2am and the cold is making it worse. So I turned the heater on for 20 minutes to warm the room up which helped.

Sam showed me the dress he tried on and showed to papa, I said I liked it but I am not use to seeing biological males in a dress, but if he is happy then I am happy.

Tasha and I nearly forgot to give Sam the Webster pack for the school but thankfully Tasha remembered and came rushing up as fast as she could.

The internet is being a bitch this morning and driving mad and giving me a right headache. I am trying to not let it get to me.

Tasha came down looking for chocolate.

The computer has been good since 11am. However, I have lost my motivation to do stuff.

Tim has an appointment this afternoon and I asked him to go to the post for stamps but then forgot to give him the letters to post. Oh well will see if Tasha could post them when she goes for her walk tomorrow.

I slept for about 10hrs, I was so tired last night I was asleep pretty damn fast and slept right through.

Tasha came down for chocolate and left in a mood rightfully so as Sam was bad mouthing Blain and do not do that in front of his mother.

I tried to say something to Sam's mum (Jess) but she blew me off.

The cleaners came and cleaned a bit because that's what they do.

Tim off to another appointment.

At around 10am Sandra and Sue arrived for a visit, since they arrived at the same time I asked what's wrong, who's dead.....lol

They stay about an hour or so and it was great seeing them.

Sandy was telling me about the drama with Michelle (Dawson's mum) she is all over the place and says she can't bond with her son Hayden and has asked Sandy is she wants him. Sandy said NO but has taken him over night a few times.

Doc's rang David the other night to discuss Michelle, he said he has nothing to do with her. Doc's rang him at 1am and he gave them Sandy number but they didn't ring her.

However, Sandy just happen to be at Michelle's when Doc's arrived to talk to her about the twins and Michelle was off her head all over the place waving her arms around and not talking sense. They asked Sandy what was the relationship between her and Michelle, Sandy said nothing then explained that that Michelle is our nephew's mother. They asked if Sandy was Dave's sister she said she is, so they asked why was she willing to take on of the twins overnight, answer just to help Michelle a little bit.

Michelle at one point went on about how she didn't want to rely on Mavis and that family. Sandra had to point out that Mavis (our mum) has passed away. Then explain how mum pretty much raised Dawson from 4 days old.

Michelle's whole life has been one long train-wreck.

An overcast morning but no rain which is good as Tasha has gone for a walk down to have more work done on her tattoo.

Tim is having another bad morning with terrible diarrhoea he had the same problem yesterday. In fact he has had a bad day, I hope he is doing better tomorrow as we are going out for a Father's Day lunch the day before Father's Day as it is cheaper.

I am having a bad day with back pain and not being able to sit without pain. It has been so bad I have had moments of crying a little.

Tim has been up to the toilet a couple of times already. I hope he is ok to go out for lunch.

Lunch was good just Tim and I along with our girls and youngest granddaughter Summer. Kathy & family gave Tim a bird feeder which he likes.

Although the food seemed to go right through him.


2 comments:

  1. I hope that Tim's latest problem isn't connected to the previous not-eating thing. Could connect to some worrisome complications. There must be a curse on the name Michelle, that was my ex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim has a doctors appointment today to discuss the problem
      I had a couple of pen pals name Michelle who were not all there by the sound of their letters

      Delete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...