Sunday 12 December 2021

ANOTHER WEEK DONE WITH

 Up and waiting for Kathy at 4.30 she arrived at 6.30. I had breakfast at 5.30. So all Kathy had to do wash shower and dress me. She also did my fruit and vacuumed lounge-room floor.

4-12-21

Sunday here and a dry fine morning it is, I have been awake more or less since 3am, up since 4.20am.

Read some blogs then turned to doing Christmas cards managed to do 6 before the pain got to bad and I packed it in

Also answered a couple of letters

5-12-21

Had another good night awake and up at 4.30 again.

I had Tasha cut the sleeves out of the tee shirt I'm wearing, much better.

Wrote another letter and did 4 more Christmas cards.

Kelli came and wrapped Mrs Claus which we will deliver maybe tomorrow.

6-12-21

Slept in till 5am don't think I woke at all last night.

Kathy told me that there is a state wide teachers strike, so Leo isn't going to school.

Kelli & Freya drove me around to drop off Mrs Claus gifts, as well as Leigh's birthday gift, it took a couple of hours.

I'm in a lot of pain.

7-12-21

Tim woke me at 2am to pee, after that it was difficult to get back to sleep but I did till 4.55am when I got up.

A good morning managed a few more Christmas cards.

Kelli putting me to bed, Tasha had to go out and was stuck in traffic.

8-12-21

A good start to the day, up dressed and fed by 5.30am.

There are workmen at Mrs G's aka NO:10 taking out her vertical blinds and bathroom vanity. As place has to look like it did when she moved in.

Went with Jess & Kelli to Jesmond just for the drive. Kelli had a click & collect order to pick up.

Jess picked up a bed base for Leo with Kelli's help.

9-12-21

Another has arrived, I was up washed, dressed & fed by 5.35 again.

Sandy came over for a visit it was great seeing her. Kelli & Freya came over while Sandy was here.

Sandra reminded me that there is a Christmas Eve lunch at Dave's. I had forgotten all about it.

Kelli putting me to bed.

10-12-21

Woke at 5am, Kathy arrived at 6.30am showered me and help get my breakfast.

After reading some blogs I started on Christmas cards till I ran out of cards. Kelli came and help.

11-12-21

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're still in a lot of pain but it sounds like you're sleeping better and getting a lot accomplished with your cards and letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A relatively uneventful week, for which we thank God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen...........Thank you, I am

    Chris..........That we are

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease and constipation as well as skin issues

  Ok it is Friday, so it is time for another post about Parkinson’s Disease. When you think about Parkinson’s do you connect it with const...