Thursday 6 May 2021

Yesterday's Poem

 

A Poem For Mom

© 

Published: February 2006

You are the sunlight in my day.
You are the moon I see far away.

You are the tree I lean upon.
You are the one that makes troubles be gone.

You are the one who taught me about life,
How not to fight and what is right.

You are the words inside my song.
You are my love, my life, my mom.

You are the one who cares for me.
You are the eyes that help me see.

You are the one who knows me best,
When it's time to have fun and time to rest.

You are the one who has helped me to dream.
You hear my heart and you hear my screams.

Afraid of life but looking for love.
I'm blessed, for God sent you from above.

You are my friend, my heart, and my soul.
You are the greatest 'sfriend I know.
'sYou are the words inside my song.
You are my love, my life, my mom.



Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/a-poem-for-mom

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem. Sending hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose a very fitting poem Jo-Anne - it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this poem. Just in time for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juli.......Thanks

    Nancy.....Hug welcome

    Margaret D.........Thank you

    Rosie......Pleased you liked it

    Carol.....Yes it is

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...