Sunday 2 August 2020

The last week of July for me


Had a sleep in till 8am and rang Kathy to see is she was coming and she said she will be here by 9am to give me a shower.
Had a shower, then Kathy was telling us about the block of land it is a corner block and when she told Tasha she had an attitude being negative about how far away she will be. Kathy ended up in tears, which upset me
Fantastic Furniture rang and Tim went and picked up the new recliner. It looks good.
Jessica working, Leo is staying at home and Papa or I will ring him during the day to check on him.
Michael's birthday I sent him a birthday message
I woke at 7am when Tim got up, a cold and wet morning, Tim's at work all day, I will be in bed when he gets home.
Kathy-Lee & Summer turned up and Jess & Leo turned up, Summer had a tie dyed shirt for Jess that she did herself. Jess likes it
Jess & Leo were here so long he got hungry and of course as soon as he made food she decided to leave but since she had to go to work to hand in paper work she told him she would go to work and by the time she got back he was finished.
Been cold and wet all day
I woke at 6 when Tim was leaving for work I asked him to turn the heater on before he left for work so the room was warm by the time I got out of bed.
Jess & Leo turned up at 7.20am and left at 7.45 as she had a late start.
Because it is wet I had Tasha go with Leo to meet his driver.
Tim home at 11.45 for a bit, he left at 1.30 to do his afternoon run.
Leo's early day and because it is still raining I had to ask Tasha to go and wait for him.
Woke up at 5.50 when Tim got up so I turned the heater on to warm the room before I got up at 6am.
It has been pissing down rain since I woke up and I guess before that. Due to the heavy rain I didn't send Leo to meet the driver with Tasha until 8.05 which is around the time the driver arrives, anyway Tasha thought he was driving off as they arrived an that pissed her off.
Hasn't stopped raining all day. Tasha made a cheese & chicken schnitzel for lunch it was nice.
This morning Leo took the large umbrella that is behind the front door to school and of course it broke not his fault just happened I am not upset about it, these things happen.
Woke up at 5.50 when Tim got up so I turned the heater on to warm the room before I got up at 6am.
It has been pissing down rain since I woke up and I guess before that. Due to the heavy rain I didn't send Leo to meet the driver with Tasha until 8.05 which is around the time the driver arrives, anyway Tasha thought he was driving off as they arrived an that pissed her off.
Hasn't stopped raining all day. Tasha made a cheese & chicken schnitzel for lunch it was nice.
This morning Leo took the large umbrella that is behind the front door to school and of course it broke not his fault just happened I am not upset about it, these things happen.
I woke at 5.30 but laid in bed till the alarm went off and because Tim is at work I am able to get dressed in the bedroom .
While I was getting dressed I heard Tasha come in and put a load of washing on, then she started mt breakfast for me.
At least it isn't raining so I was able to take Leo to meet his driver and then I was able to empty all the bins ready for collection tomorrow.
Jess arrived at 3.25pm so she was able to meet Leo while I had a bath before getting ready for bed.
I woke at 4am to empty my bladder, I hadn't been back in bed very long, well it didn't seem very long when Tim said it was time to get up, I asked him what time it was and he looked at the clock and said it is 5.10. this was followed by him saying 5.10 bloody hell I am an hour early so he got back into bed.
We got up an hour later. As Tim was leaving I told him to leave the screen door open so Natasha would know I was up.
Tasha arrived a couple of minutes later and helped me dress and got my breakfast ready.
Tasha took me to the podiatrist all good with my feet they are still attached.
I went to wait for Leo and it was bloody cold up there waiting but I had my warm dressing gown with a hood on.
I woke at 6am to pee and turned the heater on in the bedroom to warm the room but when my alarm went off and I got up and came out and checked what time Tim starts it was 8am so I decided to get dressed in the bathroom.
Tasha arrived to get my breakfast and throw a load in the washing machine and was surprised that I wasn't in the kitchen, she thought I was still in bed so went to wake me only to find her dad was still in bed and it was me in the bathroom. She wondered what was taking me so long but I get up pee, brush my teeth wash my face apply face cream, deodorant and clothes.
I washed the kitchen floor with the steam cleaner it looks so much better.
Found it Tim changed our mobile phones from post paid to prepaid this he did without talking to me first which I find annoying, not because I object to the transfer but because he wouldn't like it if I did something like this without talking to him first.
The new plan is $30 per month with 35G of data from $40 for only 15 G of data, all calls are included as well as sms texts.
We are still with Optus .the only company we have had for our mobile phones.
Woke up to Jessica knocking at the front door at 7am she didn't have her key and the house was locked up because I was still in bed. Once up I stayed up because I am not one to go back to bed.
I have recharged our mobiles via Paypal.
Kathy came and gave me a shower and she had both girls with her, this made me happy.
Tim went to check on Leo and they had a moment both got angry and Tim rang me to get me to ring Leo, but he wouldn't answer so I ended up stressed, this caused me to shake really bad from head to foot., I rang Tasha and as soon as Blain heard my distress voice he ran down to check on me. He helped me get my bread roll out of the oven cut and butter it.
I then went and had a smoke and rang mum the smoke helped ease the tremor by half.
Tasha went over and picked up Leo and brought him back here, he was fine, in fact before Papa left to come home they hugged and when Leo got here he was fine.
He is here till his mum finishes work.
Today for me has been a stressful one.

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    That was a lot of early waking and with chilly mornings still.
    At times I'm wide awake at 3:30 AM and just get up to start doing something for a while and go back to bed, hoping to sleep again. It works most of the times, better than staying in bed awake and tossing...
    Guess Leo had quite a scare when he broke the umbrella.
    But that's not the end of the world!
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    PS Got the two book versions ordered and look forward to finally see and hold the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After several weeks of brown grass, we've been getting that 'pissing rain' of late. At least we needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariette........I am someone who once up I stay up. Tim was ok about the umbrella

    Chris....,.,.Rain is good when needed

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...