Monday 27 April 2020

Did you know, I didn't...........................


Hey everyone it's Monday, I forgot till now so here are today's facts..................................

A stretched out slinky toy is 87ft long

There is no wind on the moon, so, unless someone disturbs them the footprints left behind should last forever.

Richard the Lionheart aka Richard 1st spent 95% of his reign on foreign shores, it is believed he visited England twice.

Before 1850 golf balls were made of leather and stuffed with feathers

Once in Korea eggs would be sold on bits of string



11 comments:

  1. Hi Jo-Anne ... I didn't know the slinky would stretch to 87 feet ... amazing! I can believe the moon footprints ... I'm sure in your deserts your footprints would stay there ... certainly in the Namib they do for a 100 years ... take care - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an image of those old golf balls splitting with wear and tear, feathers everywhere. Ha.

    I wonder who actually took the time to figure out the length of a slinky. :-P

    Take care; have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know all these. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once in Korea eggs would be sold on bits of string - sounds like another way to get a virus! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those feather balls might have evened things up between me and Greg Norman, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilary......87 feet, what the hell

    Kea.......Feathers flying everywhere is funny

    Nancy......Me either

    Sandie......That it does

    Chris......Year I get that

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew about the moon footprints and the old golf balls, but 87 feet of skinky?! That's hard to believe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only knew about the golf balls..all interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting your blog is educational. I had a slinky when I was a kid and I had no idea it was that long.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading these facts! And that is amazing about Richard the Lionheart!

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...