Thursday 2 April 2020

Thursday's Words


It's Thursday and my days are running together, but not in a race just in my head....................

Today like every day I am sweating from head to foot and it is so frustrating when I go to the toilet and have trouble pulling my knickers and pants up because I am so sticky from sweat that they get stuck.

I am thankful for dry shampoo which I use every couple of days to give my hair some bounce over sticking to my head.

Anyway it's Thursday so here are Thursday's words.

Of all earthly
music that which
reaches farthest
into heaven is the
beating of a truly
loving heart.

By: Henry Ward Beecher





10 comments:

  1. I love your Thursday Poem/words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you post that last night our time. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hot for the past few days. Today is much cooler after a heavy downpour. Beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!
    Stay safe and try to stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No air conditioning? I hate it when I'm sweaty and I need to get my bra on. It sticks and pinches under my boobs.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're having a rain, sleet, ice, snow storm coming through until tomorrow morning. Just rain so far. But I would take the cold over that hot humid sweaty weather any day. I don't know how you can live without air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful poem. You stay well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandie.......Thank you

    Margaret D......Thanks

    Chris.....I am hanging in there

    Nancy.....Warm here today again

    Carol.....Thanks I am

    Janie......Yes we have air conditioning just not that hot enough t o have it on,but I sweat regardless

    Rita.....,We have air con jus

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...