Sunday 29 March 2020

My Diary week 13


I was up at 7.30 this morning, so a little sleep in. I couldn't get the Wii to work so didn't use it this morning.
When I went to print something the printer didn't work I so I had to pull the plug and re-plug it in and then it worked.
Tasha is still coughing a lot often till she throws up, she came down for buttered toast.
Jess rang and got me to contact Leo's driver and let him know that tomorrow he only has to drive Leo home as he has a Dr appointment in the morning.

Up at 5.20 when Tim left for work I was awake so I got up.
Jess & Leo didn't turn up till 7.30am she has only 1 child to drive this morning. I was starting to worry
Jess is taking Leo to GP about his ear.
Blain is off school till next term, his parents have decided it is for the best.
Leo went to school and will continue to for the rest of the week.
Leo is on antibiotics for his ear
.
Up at 6am as Tim was leaving for work.
Leo rang me last night toilet me know he will be going to school today. However I received a message from Jess saying he wouldn't be going, so I sent his driver text letting him know. Then at 7.15 Jess rings me to tell me he is going and to ring his driver and let him know. Talk about frustrating. So Leo will be at school for the week but will be off next week.
Jess has no work till maybe next term, no work means no pay.

Had a shocking nights sleep, dreamt of Tim a lot.
I woke up feeling tired and worried. I wrote a letter to the person I am worried about, out lining my concerns.
Leo is a school still, but for how long I do not know.
A wet afternoon, Leo rang and told me that I am not to wait at the top of the driveway for him this afternoon because of the weather. I was touched by his call.

Another day at home, I still got up at 6.15 well 6.05 as I was awake before the alarm.
Leo isn't going back to school till after the Easter break.
Had a three way video chat with Jess & Tasha so Jess could see if it would work.
Had to have a nap as I felt awful afterwards I had a hypo and needed honey followed by food.
Leo is here tonight, he has ointment and antibiotics for his ear, however, he has trouble swallowing the capsules.
While eating a pie I got a small piece stuck in the throat , it took me close to 2hrs to dislodge it.
It upset Blain & Leo to see the state I was in. they sent or Tasha who came and help change me and settle me down, as I was in a state.

I was awake at 6am and tried to stay in bed but that failed I was shaking far too much, so I got up and dressed.
Another coldish wet day, Tim is at work, they are having their temperature taken twice a day.
Tasha & Jess have gone to Charlie, they were gone a bloody long time and only got a couple of items for me.
When Jess left she said it may be another week before I see her again.
Mum said she had a problem with Dawson understanding why he cannot hang out with his mates. He got angry and mum had his dad try and explain it to him. He ended up telling Dawson that if Mum gets the virus it will kill her.
Up at 7.30am which was nice, a bit of sleep in.

Tim is off today so he went and did the weekly shop, he was able to get pretty much everything on the list
Started raining after lunch just a light rain.
Tim has a red inflamed area on his left foot around the area I have a bunion. He decided to ring 13sick at 1.50pm they answer at 2.20am. A doctor will be here sometime in the next 4hrs.
Mum isn't well today, she has been sick in the stomach with a headache and fever. Dawson rang his dad as soon as he saw her.
Dave & Leigh went straight over to check her out.
The doctor arrived around 8pm he said the problem is being caused by Tim's ingrown toenail. He gave Tim a script which Tasha will get filled tomorrow.



6 comments:

  1. OH what a LOT going on. I hope Tim's prescription will take hold and I hope your Mum got one too and that the Dr. got there in good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rough week! Hopefully that means this week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie.......I am sure all will be good

    Chris........Just another week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! Sounds like a really rough week! I hope this coming week is better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita.......Yeah some weeks are tough

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jo-Anne, such a had week. The word "grueling" comes to mine. I hope that in the midst of all the illness and tiredness and concern about the health of loved ones, you find some time each day to simply let go and be gentle with yourself. Take care. Stay safe. Be gracious to yourself. Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder

  Have you heard of borderline personality disorder? Do you know what it is? Well, I am going to tell you. Borderline personality diso...