Thursday 21 December 2017

Not so hot but oh so tired

Good afternoon everyone, a much cooler day today, with temps in the mid 20's after a few days of stinking hot weather, yesterday it was 44°c here.

This morning I slept in till around 9am and as soon as I got up I got dressed and went to the shops before Tim had to go to work so now I have a quiet peaceful afternoon ahead of me. Had to get a few more gift bags and a couple of more presents.

Tomorrow I will have to set my alarm so I can be up dressed and out of the house by 8am as tomorrow is Friday and going to be a long and busy morning/day.


I have no motivation to do anything today but when I got home I found Natasha had brought over her laundry for me to do she said she will pick it up tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. I love peace and wish I could buy it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good day tomorrow and don't over do it, it's not good for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got a bit of a break. Still hard to believe your kids can't fathom the workings of a washing machine though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's warm here for December. But cooler weather is on the way.
    Merry Christmas Jo-Anne.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace really is such a great thing. We had such a nice peaceful day today.It is fairly warm here which is nice. A very Merry Christmas to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope that your quiet, peaceful afternoon came to fruition! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...