Monday 24 October 2016

Just another Monday

Good morning all how has everyone's weekend been, mine was spent watching telly and doing nothing much. Saturday was a dark wet day here, when I got up Saturday morning I had to decided whether to get dressed or spend the day in my pj's, I got dressed it helps make me feel more awake.

Anyway I hadn't been up that long when I started to get a headache, which turned into a shocking headache, I took soluble aspirin for it and it helped as long as I was sitting still and not moving my head much. Although by 3.30pm I started to feel so bad that I ended up going to have a nap and slept for and hour and half, when I got up I still had the headache but wasn't feeling as sick. So I stayed up till after I spoke to mum and Tim got home from work then I went back to bed.

Sunday was a much better day weather wise and health wise, it was a lovely day here not cold nor hot and I had all three daughters and three out of four grandchildren here for lunch which was just a pie and chips and Jessica bought the chips from the fish & chips shop near her house so I didn't have to go out.

Natasha and her dad had a chat, she didn't talk to me mum but had good chats to her sisters, she is still staying at the motel and says she is looking for somewhere else to live.

The only thing that upset me at lunch was Blain he said that he hates papa (Tim) this upset me a lot and he didn't get why I was upset, I tried to explain to him that isn't nice to say you hate your grandparent and that papa loves him very much and would be hurt to hear him say such a thing. I asked him why he hates papa and he couldn't give me and answer, I think he is blaming papa for him and his mum not living here any more. I have told him that it is his mums decision not to live here and it is not papa's fault.

I have not mentioned what Blain said to Tim as I know it would hurt him a lot if he knew, so I am not going to tell him, I asked Natasha to talk to Blain but I don't know if she did or not.

Tim has his motorbike back and running he changed the bulb in his headlight so it is all good now so he will be taking his bike to work today leaving me with my car.


This morning Natasha & Blain turned up for me to pack Blain's school lunch box and of course Blain and Leo were at first playing around then fighting and Leo was losing it over something I was glad to get him in the car and off to school. I had a talk to him on the way to school about talking back to Aunty Tasha she doesn't like it and it is disrespectful, he of course didn't get it he thinks the only way to get Aunty Tasha to listen to him.  

8 comments:

  1. In family there is always some kind of misunderstanding going on especially with kids when they are too young to understand why adults do certain things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, it can be hard for little ones to understand what is going on

      Delete
  2. Saturday was a dark, wet day here, too! Huh, well THAT blows my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark and wet doesn't happen very often today it is bright and sunny and somewhat warmish to hot

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear that you had such a bad headache over the weekend. Are you prone to migraines? Those are so painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right not to tell Tim. Children don't really understand such situations.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that you are battling those headaches so often. I hope you are feeling better now.

    I hope Blain isn't latching onto negative comments due to Natasha being angry with Tim. His mother needs to be very careful not to get him involved in the fight between her and Tim. That just isn't fair to have Blain involved in an adult squabble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry about your headache♥ Glad Sunday was much better♥

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...