Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Product Review


A few weeks ago I bought one of these mats: http://cleanstepmat.com/ when I got it hubby made a face and said he thought it was a waste of money, however, he was wrong.

I would recommend this to anyone, it is by far one of the better things I have bought. Because we park our car on the front lawn during the cold, wet months we will often walk in a fair amount of dirt and mud.


The week after I bought the mat we had a number of wet days and no where near as much mud was walked into the house. I mentioned this to hubby and he was like oh I didn't notice any difference and I said well you are not the one who has to vacuum the floor so trust me I know what I am talking about. Before getting the mat I would have to vacuum each time someone walked in the house as so much dirt and mud would be walked in.


Now I just have to get a new outdoor mat as this one I have just inside the front door.

16 comments:

  1. Now that sounds just like the kind of thing I need- I'm off to check out their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool mat! My dogs bring in a lot of dirt and mud on their paws.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my dog...........I mean hubby brings in a lot of dirt

      Delete
  3. It sounds like a good one. sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good idea and I am glad I got it

      Delete
  4. I need to check it out my dogs are so muddy in the spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do that it was worth it and only cost me $20

      Delete
  5. I love these matts. They do what is promised and save so much cleaning time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wasn't sure if they would work but it does and I am happy with it

      Delete
  6. A product that does as it advertises? That's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks and sounds like the best mat to have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great mat. My kids track in so much dirt right now since we don't have much grass yet

    ReplyDelete

This is me

I was told last night that I have let myself go because of how big I am. If it was easy to stop eating and if I could walk I would do so bu...