Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Thank You Mare






This morning I was wondering what I would blog about and then I get a delivery see this box this was delivered to me and I was wondering what it was, so of course I opened it and this is what was in the box……………

I was lucky enough to be a brownie winner and had these sent to me from Mare over at: http://adventuresintheballpark.blogspot.com.au/

Mare was wondering how they would be when they arrived and I can tell her they are just yummy not dried out of anything just nice and moist and yummy………….lucky me……….
Doesn’t it make one feel so good when they receive a package in the mail, even if you knew it was coming but like me you had forgotten all about it………….lol

11 comments:

  1. good for you. brownies and a package in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this was your lucky day. I got a rock you got brownies and we are both happy with the mail service and blogger family:) B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, those look good, even in the wrapper! Yummy and congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to receive a package in the post, Jo-Anne, and Brownies at that. They look yummy. Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    Congratulations on your winning (^_^)彡☆ Sure look yummy!!!
    Lots of love and hugs from sis-city in Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum. How awesome and what a nice thing to win. They sound amazingly good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. From one brownie winner to another--they are absolutely delicious!! enjoy!!! Nothing like chocolate in the mail. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Turning 55

What is age? Some people say it is just a number, some people say it is just how old you feel...................... I remember ...