Wednesday 16 June 2010

This is Home


My precious number one daughter said last night she thinks she will put off moving out of home till after Tim and I come back from our cruise in October which is fine with me, as I am in 2 minds over her moving out.

I do like having her here most of the time and not only because she is the one who does most of the housework. I genuinely like having her here most of the time, there are times when she gets drives me crazy but most of the time things are fine.

I love having Sydney-May here watching her grow and will miss her when they do move out.

Both Tim and I always say this is their home and they can come and stay whenever they like..........

Oddly enough when I first married Tim he didn't understand that I said my parents home is my home but now that his daughters are grown he does as he always says this is their home no matter how old the get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...