Tuesday, 12 May 2026

Not doing as well as I would like

 


Today I am thinking that I need to get my act together and get back into posting regularly again but still did nothing in way of a post.

Truth is I am not in a good place mentally; I can’t shake the what ifs connected to the fall on the cruise and being told that I have a C4 teardrop break. I haven’t been given any real information about how long it will take to heal, what I can and cannot do.

What information I have I have found online; this isn’t good enough. However, after I have the MRI tomorrow, I will most likely have to go back and see my GP and I will have to ask him for some answers, although he isn’t a spine specialist and may not have answers.

Anyway at this time I am taking it one day at a time.

10 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this. I am sending prayers and ((HUGS)) to you. Hope your MRI goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, sis, God has a plan for everything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that for you, Jo-Anne. I would think after the results from the MRI, they will refer you to a specialist. Meanwhile, don't get ahead of yourself. I wouldn't like it either. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing ok at the moment, I get the results tomorrow

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry Jo-Anne. This situation has to be painful and stressful for you. Please ask your doctor to explain everything to you when you get the chance.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to get over that feeling. I got thrown off a horse years ago and did not know I cracked a vertebrae until 2 years later when they took an X-ray for something else. I have become very deliberate with my walking and slowed down a lot to be sure I didn't misstep. Hang in there, every day it heals and you will get stronger.

    ReplyDelete

Sticky Tape

  Today we are looking at something most people have used and something I use daily that’s sticky tape. The term “sticky tape” is commonly...