Friday 6 October 2023

Jo-Anne's Thoughts



Hello everyone, this cold morning is causing my brain to shift into neutral and not want to work right, anyway what is Jo-Anne thinking about this morning, other then being frustrated with the pain in my back, feeling my jaw move and and the internet being a bitch and not working.

Well I had a visit from my sister Sue yesterday that was nice we both had a cry over the way our children can treat us at times, she has 4 children and feel like at any given time she will say or do the wrong thing causing someone not to want to talk to her, my girls can be just as bad at times with me not knowing what the hell I said or did to piss them off. This is not a problem I remember mum and dad ever having with me or my siblings.

This morning I had a text from my brother saying him and his wife would like to come over on Saturday just to see us because they haven't seen me in ages.

I ordered some writing paper from Wish (over the internet) and stuffed up one lot of it is small note size paper, I must have read the description wrong, oh well I will use it for something it is just frustrating. Buying nice writing paper isn't easy partly because I don't get to the shops in person to have a look around.

I feel that no one really wants to take me shopping because I walk so slow and need to stop and rest often, unless we take the wheelchair and someone pushes me which they don't like doing. I could take the scooter but they girls say they don't know how to take it apart and it won't fit in their cars. So I am stuck at home shopping online when the bloody internet is working and not freezing and being a bitch.

The above photo is how I looked after my granddaughters did my face.


10 comments:

  1. Bless grandchildren. They are far more loving and fun than even the best of children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughters have quite the imagination, Jo-Anne, and you have the patience of Job! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about the same as Martha Jane right above me. You do have the patience of Job! Bless you. MY kids seem to think I just fell off the turnip truck too. I think all kids, even quite adult ones in age, do the same to their parents. I only get angry once in great while and I'll tell them off then, in no uncertain terms. They treat us like twits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah being treated like a twit happens to me too, I don't think I am that patient

      Delete
  4. Fun picture of your make over, your granddaughter did a great job for halloween. I'm wondering what it took to wash it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just soapy water and a face washer didn't take much to remove

      Delete
  5. It's not easy I'm sure having to wait for others to help. That would drive me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should use that pic for Christmas cards lol!

    ReplyDelete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...