Sunday 3 January 2021

Last Week Of 2020 First Week of 2021

 

Christmas is at last done with for this year. I hope next Christmas I am more into the season.

Kathy came over and showered me ironed her dad's work clothes as well as changed the sheets on my bed.

Leo spent last night here and most of the day still here when I went to bed.

Monday is here, during school holidays I lose track of the days and forget what day it is. I have a calendar hanging just above the computer.

Had a sleep in woke at 7am after a good nights sleep.

Saw Sandy she came to pick up something I had printed for her.

Leo slept here again last night and spent most of the day here again. I wonder if he will stay tonight.

Mum sounded ok not great but just ok.

Woke at 5.40 but looked at the clock and decided to lay there till 6 but it was 6.40 when I next woke.

No Leo here this morning he went home around 8.30ish last night.

A cold, wet day and Tim is off for the next 3 days.

Mum was good better then me today.

Rained all day

Awake and up at 6am, Tasha decided to give me a shower this morning before I got dressed.

A cool and dry morning but a cold and wet afternoon.

Spoke to mum she was good.

Tasha went to the chemist for me

Last day of 2020 and I was up at 6am managed to unpack the dishwasher before Tasha arrived to dress me and get my breakfast ready.

Tim went to the shops and bought two 24pk double ply toilet paper, we only generally use 3 or 4ply but since he bought it we will use it.

Tim also vacuumed out Leo's room which was a big help. Leo had removed large rubbish items and dirty clothes but hadn't vacuumed which made the room look very messy.



Tim also told me that Jess & Leo are going to Kelli & Jono's for the night.

Tasha also has plans but she was looking for a ride home she was going to ask Jess but now is going to ask Kathy.

Kathy said she would do it.

Mum was all over the place when we spoke.

Happy New Year all, hello 2021. I was awake about a minute before Tim;s alarm went off at 6am so I got up.

Kathy turned up at 9am and gave me a shower, much cooler today.

Last night Leo wasn't able to sleep and requested an extra bit of night time meds, which I gave him. He still couldn't settle so he ended up going home to his house and slept there.

Another coldish and wet day

Slept in till 7am which was a surprise, got up opened the house and the next thing I knew Tasha was walking in.

A coldish wet day again I don't even have the fan on.

Kelli dropped her two off at Jess's for the night and while here wanted to borrow my thermometer only to find out it is cactus, so Tim bought a new one via Ebay



3 comments:

  1. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    Well all those holidays are over with for now and I'm glad it is back to normal.
    We have had two very bad days with heavy rain and such dreary and dark weather.
    Wishing you well!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished pulling down Christmas lights before reading this. Now the long winter monotony begins here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mareitte.........Normal is good, today is warm and sticky

    Chris.....Most of my decorations are down and packed away.

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...