Monday 1 July 2019

Did you know No:27


Hello world, how is the world this fine but dry, cold but nice in the sun Monday.

Today I am sharing some tid bits about Abraham Lincoln & John F Kennedy.

Lincoln was elected to congress in 1846 Kennedy was elected to congress in 1946.

Lincoln was elected president in 1860 Kennedy was elected president in 1960

The names Lincoln and Kennedy have 7 letters, as does Meadows just saying

Both presidents were shot both on a Friday

Lincoln's secretary as named Kennedy and Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.


8 comments:

  1. nice article..
    thank for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not good in remembering dates when I studied history. Interesting facts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had read this before. They are interesting indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very similar - I read this before, but I have forgotten it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know Mary Todd Lincoln lived in Chicago during the Chicago fire? She was staying with her son, Robert, and when the fire broke out he ran to his law office to try to save what he could -- including letters from his father. I've always been fascinated by the many historic events and figures that are intertwined.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also Kennedy was killed in a Ford and Lincoln in the Ford theater...

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome article.
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Azka......Thanks

    Nancy.....Same here, dates get mixed up in my head

    Rick.....Yes it is interesting

    Sandie.....Yes I knew most these facts myself

    Cherdo.....No I didn't know that but it is so interesting

    Chris.....didn't know that

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in 1890's Australia

  Throughout the 1890’s conferences had been held about the six colonies forming a federation, workers formed a large part of those who vote...