Sunday 24 February 2019

The week that was No 8


Let's us start another week that was post.

Sunday Kathy-Lee and her girls came over so they could play with Leo they stayed a couple of hours, Jessica arrived half an hour after Kathy-Lee and left at the same time. It was a busy day for me, so busy I didn't have time for my nap which meant at 6.30pm I was feeling sick in the tummy and had a headache. So I was in bed by 645pm.

Monday morning saw me up at 5.50am ready for Leo to arrive who got here at 6.30am when it was time to go to school he realised he had forgotten his phone, so I sent his mum a text to find it and take it to the school.

Because Natasha agreed to drive my mum to her doctor's appointment I had to skip my aqua class.

Leo was sent home early he wasn't well.

Tuesday saw me go to the falls program and I had a headache the whole time I was there but I pushed on regardless. After returning home and eating I ended up going for a lay down then I took a couple of asprin because I still had a headache.

Leo didn't want to go to school this morning because of how he felt yesterday but he did in fact go and had a good day.

On Wednesday I went to my aqua class, then Jessica & I went to the school to discuss Leo going to high school next year. We want him to attend the high school down the road from me, the school need to do paper work about his funding for support in class and see if they can get him into the autism class, although he hasn't been officially diagnosed with autism. Before we went to the school we had to go to the chemist to pick up Leo's Webster pack of medication for the school.

Thursday I had an appointment at the doctors surgery for my yearly care plan, well when we arrived the surgery was closed so Natasha rang them and they had moved to their new building, granted it was only 200 metres from the old building but when you can't walk a dozen steps without having to stop and rest it is a bloody long way. I walked about 25metres to the car and Natasha drove and parked in front of the surgery.

By the time I got home I felt like shit and ended up going to bed after I ate, I slept for an hour but was only out of bed for an hour before I had to go back to bed for another hour and a half. I still don't feel good.

Leo came home from school in a mood, he stormed into the house, ignored me when I said hi, I heard him shut his bedroom door, so I said ok go to your room and calm down. He came back after a minute or so and said sorry and that he had a bad day and he didn't want to discuss it. I didn't press the matter.

Went to Charlie shopping all went well till it was time to leave, I was at the car and was getting off the scooter and my right knee gave out on me and I went down as I did I for some unknown reason I squeezed the throttled and the scooter went forward at the same time. I usually the scooter off but for some reason today I didn't. I am ok just stiiff and sore on my right side. Jessica came to my aid as well as some strangers and one man helped Jessica pick me up off the ground.

Moving on to Saturday, Natasha picked up groceries from Woolworths for me and I was missing my butter but had someone elses eggs and she didn't want to go back so will have to get butter during the week if I run out.

Speaking of groceries last night when he got home from work Tim was in a right mood complaining that when I do the weekly shopping I never buy food for him, I told him that all he has to do is tell me what he wants or write what he wants on the shopping list on the fridge, I order what's on the list.

We have Leo tonight while his mum is working driving people to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concernt

Tim got a bloke came and spray to get rid of the German cockroaches he chaged $130 to treat the house, I hope it helps get rid of them.

For some unknown reason I am super tired today I will be in bed early tonight, earier then normal.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been feeling so poorly.
    I hope you are rid of the cockroaches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo-Anne - lots going on ... I hope the coming week will be better. All the best ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things here: Good on Leo to think about it and apologize. Bad on cockroaches, indestructable little buggers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita.......Can already see a difference with the cockroaches

    Hilary.....Thanks, all we can do is take each week as it comes

    Chris......Yes Leo is good like that,we are seeing less cockroaches thankfully

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...