Tuesday 9 October 2018

Disgusting Facts No: 3


Hello everyone, well last night I started a Facebook bitch fight, this wasn't intentional but it happened. I said that I told my mum that while at her house tomorrow I would change the sheets on- Dawson's bed for her. I also stated that I know he is 19 and should be able too change his own sheets but not many teenage boys do things like that.

Well the comments took on a life of their own, people were saying he should change his own sheets and not guilt an Aunty into doing it, I was in no way guilted into offering and nor was I trying to guilt anyone else into doing it. I just understand how my mum was feeling and offered.

Why did I post it on Facebook?

Just to share trivial information about my life.

Now for this weeks gross facts, about poo........

Your poo smells because of stinky chemicals called skatole & indole

People fart on average 14 times a day

1/3 of your poo is made of bacteria

Cabbage contains stinky sulphur which gives you smelly farts

Corn passes straight through you and comes out looking exactly the same, this is because you cannot digest its tough fibrous kernels

5 comments:

  1. I don't think we should judge one another!

    Interesting and disgusting facts. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jo-Anne, Facebook can be, at least I think, such a citadel for diverse opinions expressed often in an uncivil and judgmental way. I try to avoid putting anything there except for my Sunday postings. I'm sorry this "fight" is happening for you.

    Thanks for the info on poo!

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the BF and I'm with you- but I think certain people ought to speak more respectfully on another person's page or MTOB.

    And I bet I skew that 14 farts upward...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote a post last week about how I'd joined in a group effort to bring awareness to domestic abuse and I ended up in wars over that. Seriously? Why does everyone feel the need to disrespect each other publicly over everything and anything?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chatty..........I agree and try not to judge

    Dee.............I wasn't bothered by the fight just thought it was a storm in a tea cup

    Chris............Yeah I get that

    Karen............I know some people just like to cause drama in people's lives

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...