Tuesday 20 February 2018

This and That


Good morning everyone, didn't get around to doing a post yesterday, it was a somewhat busy day.

Had to take Leo to see his paediatrician and then dropped him at school by that time it was after midday but he really wanted to go to school. Jessica said why do we need to have him there he is weighed and height check and blood pressure checked and then he isn't needed and we talk about him while he sits bored.

Anyway at 2pm Jessica rings me I had to go and get him because he was upset and crying, turned out they forgot to give him his midday medication. They gave it to him just before I picked him up so after about 20 minutes he was ok, I brought him back here till his mum picked him up at 4.30pm.

He was dropped off this morning at 6am as per usual, he should be staying tonight here so we both get a bit of a sleep in tomorrow morning. It is pissing down rain as I write this how lovely, hope it settles down by the time Tim needs to ride his motorbike to work this afternoon, I worry about him riding his motorbike in bad weather.

Here there is still a lot of carry on about our Deputy Prime Minister and his affair and new relationship with a former staffer and I am so over hearing about, ok his marriage has broken up and he has a new pregnant girlfriend. Did this relationship stop him doing his job NO what has interfered with his job is all the media carry on since the news of the relationship broke.

Just saw an add on telly for some kinda “pickup” this has annoyed me as here down under we do not have “pickups” we have “utes”a “pickup” is what the Americans have, just saying.

Also heard that Camilla will be joining Charles on his trip to Australian for only 2 days because she has trouble with long trips, hell who flies from the UK to Australia for only 2 days. Also not like the woman is going to be flying economy she will be able to have a nice sleep on the flight.

The Winter Olympics are on but I am not interested at all, I have every little interest in sport, but that is ok man people love sport and the Olympics.


13 comments:

  1. Not sure what kind of meds he needs - but I hope he feels better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ritalin for his concentration and Catapress for his moods

      Delete
  2. I agree with your comment. Our world is in a terrible state and appears it will get worse. I had the pleasure of visiting your part of the world years ago and loved it. Wish I could go back, but traveling does not appeal to me now. Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love travelling and seeing new places but can't afford to do it as often as I would like

      Delete
  3. Why would she come for just a couple of days? Makes no sense!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amusing to see our weather finally matching. Not so amusing to see our politics matching, although he at least has better taste than Bill Clinton. And don't you know we Yanks are coming after all of you, driving pickups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utes for sure in Australia.
    Camellia, doesn't like long trips yet here she is supposed to be coming for only 2 days, that doesn't make sense.
    Deputy Prime Minister - well, most Politicians do what he does expect they don't get pregnant, been happening for for many years and no one found out until they died.
    Always have to becareful in bad weather with bikes, but that is also up to the rider then there are cars/trucks ect, I'm sure he knows what he's capable of..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes utes not pickups in my opinion, 2 days is a joke and I don't get it

      Delete
  6. I have no respect for Camilla and think it would be best for everyone if she just stayed at home. Always.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...