Thursday 16 November 2017

Turning 55

What is age?

Some people say it is just a number, some people say it is just how old you feel......................

I remember my grandmother (nanna) refusing to tell people how old she was, she used to say you never ask a woman how old she is and a woman should never say how old she is.....................

I am not like that I have never had a problem saying how old I am......................

Today I turned 55.......................

It was a Friday that I came into the world a tiny little premature bub weighing 4lb something and look at me know, a short fat woman...................

I am loved and appreciated and I am part of a wonderful loving family, I have a good life and I am happy, for me life is good, even with my sore stinging knee pain and a tremor that makes many things difficult.

My favourite colour is purple

My favourite time of year is Christmas time

My hobbies are blogging and penpalling


I love giving a little more then receiving but I do like to receive gifts 

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jo-Anne, have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, you young thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, dear one.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Its nice to hear that you are happy and coping with your pains. I hope you have many more happy years. I'm 20 years older than you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hope to have many more awesome birthdays like the last one

      Delete
  5. I hope you've had a great day. I have shoes older than you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I hope you have some fabulous plans for the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a birthday party for me yesterday (Saturday)it was a good day

      Delete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...