Monday 2 March 2015

Hello Monday................I Feel Sad


Hello Monday, looks like I am going to have another week without a car, Tim said he will talk to the mechanic today and see when he can take the car back into be looked at, he doesn't want me to drive it and this is so frustrating.

Not having a car means I feel like I am letting my girls down as I am unable to drive Leo to or from school but this isn't anything I can change it is just the way it is right now, but still I have been made to feel like I am letting them down, I am sure they do not mean to make me feel like this but I do and it is easy to say not to feel like this but not so easy to do. Changing the way one feels isn't something that is easy to do.

Our feelings come from some place inside us and really we don't really have a lot of control over our feelings, well I don't think we do. It is easy to say don't feel bad but often we do feel bad if it was easy to change the way we feel then we would, wouldn't we.

Do you feel that you can control your feelings?

Do your feelings seem to take over your body at times?

I know when I am feeling sad or like I have let someone down my body reacts and I end up with headaches and feeling tired which is how I am feeling today, tired very tired and sad inside because I am unable to do what I would like to do for my family.


I know that my online friends are going to tell me not to feel bad and that I am unable to change anything it is not my fault the car is not running and that can run around after my girls and grandsons but as I have already said for me it is not that easy. 

12 comments:

  1. We really have no control over our feelings. They are what they are.
    For instance, I feel like a cheeseburger. And that makes me feel happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could go a cheeseburger now...............bugga.................

      Delete
  2. Nothing you can do about 'things' out of your control...but, there is always a 'but'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feelings are just feelings. They are not necessarily logical--LOL! We can have control over how we let them effect us or what we do with them, though. Sometimes we just want to feel them when they're not hurting anybody else, anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything will get better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the car is fixed soon, my friend. You are an amazing, loving mom and grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel. All you can do is get past it and forgive yourself. And listen when we tell you of how much it speaks to what a fine lady you are to feel this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am feeling better today, and the car has gone into be repaired so fingers crossed it will be running right this afternoon

      Delete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...