Sunday 27 July 2014

Some photos of my wonderful nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews............aka Sue's children and grandchildren


Good morning all how is everyone today, I am at last really starting to feel like my old self, yes my nose is still running and is at times still blocked but overall I am feeling better which is a plus.

Today I am going over to my parents for Sunday lunch, this is a welcome to the family lunch for my newest great niece Kelsi Jayne. While there I am hoping to get a few family photos done.

I am really annoyed that the store that I use to have our family portrait done at has closed down and I now can't find anywhere that does them at such a cheap price, honestly I was paying between $10-25 for the photo granted it was only one photo but remember I am married to a man who doesn't like to part with money for such things.

Anyway we will see what happens today and hopefully we should be able to get a few photos taken. Speaking of taking photos I have had my camera on charging over night and it still will not turn on so I guess it is cactus now Tim will have to get me a new camera...........lol

On Monday it is my great nephew Lenny's 5th birthday so yesterday his mum had a family party for him, no I didn't go why because I wasn't invited but that is ok I am annoyed, upset or anything like that.


My point in mentioning it here is because while at the party a number of family photos where taken of Sue's children and grandchildren and I thought I would share a couple here.

2 comments:

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...