Saturday 26 April 2008

Planning A Wedding


I'm planning a wedding no none of my daughters are getting married it's my baby sis who is getting married in the first part of June (sorry can't give out the date). I am so happy she asked me to do this but I do worry at times that I am not doing a good job of it.


I have found the caterers as she was going to have the reception at either her house or our mums place but now she is thinking of having it somewhere else as she is worried that it will rain although she still wants the same caterers as they really cheap and there will be lots of food.


She is only planning to invite around 50 people, they don't want a big wedding just close family.


Today she bought her wedding dress and it is a beauitful dress she looks terrific in it, it's a $1000 dress but had been reduced.


I have priced having her make up done proffesional but she doesn't want to spend the money so I think it may be left to either mum or Tasha to do the make up, we are planning to ask Tasha to do her hair for the day. No Tasha isn't a hair dress she is just really good at doing hair.


On Monday I want to arrange the cake wanted to do it today but ran out of time, I also have something else I know I have to do next week but at the moment I can't think what it is.

4 comments:

  1. Invitations, have they been done???...lol...

    You`ll do a fine job Jo-Anne...Believe in yourself...But if you`re unsure run it by your sis first....

    I love weddings even informal ones...Actually I think they are the best sort as you can relax and enjoy yourself....

    Good luck with all the arrangements but I know you won`t need it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy

    I run everything by my sister, thanks for the words of support. I also love weddings and I have designed the invitations. However they haven't been sent out yet so they have decided to hand deliver them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jo-Anne,
    That is lovely you have been asked to do that for your youngest sister.
    Good luck with it and I know you will do a wonderful job.
    Take care,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..a wedding..great!!

    Sure you have lots to do but what a wonderful gift for your sister helping her with this..it will be extra special onthe day!!

    Make lots of lists.. and tick everything off..

    Have some fun with it too if you can..

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...